If you are the kind of person who has a vision for life and has worked deliberately on creating goals for yourself to help you reach that vision, know that you are way ahead of the pack already. However, it can’t all be uphill. As it happens, we all have good days and bad days.
Although with good habits, those bad days should be fleeting. Self-made millionaires all had to maintain good lifestyle habits to get where they are.
From time to time, we all need a little push—a nudge to get us back on track. Here are some awesome motivational and inspirational quotes to help you focus and get back on track working on your goals.
1. “Set your goal, don’t give up when you face obstacles, and stay focused, as the power within is truly amazing!”—Catherine Pulsifer
2. “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty—four hour days.”—Zig Ziglar
3. “Get motivated, stay focused and work towards worthy goals each day with dogged determination.”—Matt Bishop
4. “Stay focused and don’t allow distractions to fill your mind or derail you from taking continued action.”—Byron Pulsifer
5. “My key to dealing with stress is simple: just stay cool and stay focused.”—Ashton Eaton
6. “I don’t focus on what I’m up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.”—Venus Williams
7. “Stop minding other people’s business. What they are thinking about you is their business. Don’t mind it. Be focused.”—Israelmore Ayivor
8. “Focus on the possibilities for success, not on the potential for failure.”—Napoleon Hill
9. “It sometimes takes a state of solitude to bring to mind the real power of companionship.”—Stephen Richards
10. “What I’ve learned in these 11 years is you just got to stay focused and believe in yourself and trust your own ability and judgment.”—Mark Cuban
11. “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.”—Paulo Coelho
12. “Let your new goal be to be a person who is imperturbable”, a person who is very hard to disturb or upset. Set your mind on your goal and let nothing distract you from it.”―Jeanette Coron
27. “If you stay focused and right on track, you will get to where you want to be.”—Michelle C. Ustaszeski
14. “Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your character, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.”—Roy T. Bennett
15. “Success doesn’t happen overnight. Keep your eye on the prize and don’t look back.”—Erin Andrews
16. “Don’t occupy yourself with another person’s assignment; stay focused on your own.”—Max Lucado
17. “What you stay focused on will grow.”—Roy T. Bennett
18. “Discipline simply means staying focused on chipping away at the identified tasks you need to complete in order to eventually realize your goals and achieve success.”—Jonathan Mills
19. “I know when I stay focused, good things will undoubtedly happen.”—Marc Trestman
20. “One more reason as to why we lose focus is the fact that we are not really aware of our priorities.”—James Nelson
21. “Always remember, your focus determines your reality.”—George Lucas
22. “To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.”—T.F. Hodge
23. “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.”—Roy T. Bennett
24. “Stay focused on self-direction and personal growth and away from finger-pointing.”—Nina Atwood
25. “Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods.”—Denis Waitley
26. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.”—Stephen Richards
27. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.”—Roy T. Bennett
28. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”—Walt Disney
29. “Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”—Anthony Robbins
30. “Successful people have focus. They don’t get easily distracted and they ignore things that are completely unnecessary.”—Penelope Holmes
31. “You don’t get results by focusing on results. You get results by focusing on the actions that produce results.”—Mike Hawkins
32. “Work on moving away from having only a vision and dream and focus more on the practical steps to get there.”—Edmund Rone
33. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”—Socrates
34. “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working towards it. Stay in peace, your breakthrough is coming.”—Germany Kent
35. “When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it.”—Jim Rohn
It’s tempting to skim an inspirational quote seeking a fleeting moment of awe. But rather than skimming, I urge you to read these quotes to help you focus on your goals and spend more than a moment pondering over their meaning.
The amazing thing about motivational quotes is that they pack a whole lot of value in a very short space, and the more you read them and re-read them, their meaning keeps unfolding. So, the next time you feel like you’ve gone astray and lost sight of your goals, come back to these quotes to help you focus on your goals.
Read your favorite ones a few times and take it all in. The more you do, the better they’ll work for you, and they’ll keep guiding your mind and body gently back toward your goals and dreams.
More Motivational Quotes
- 40 Powerful Productivity Quotes From Highly Successful People
- 30 Most Inspirational Quotes of All Time
- 50 Motivational Quotes for Work to Inspire Success
- 100+ Motivational Quotes On Dream, Goal, And Future
Featured photo credit: Mika Baumeister via unsplash.com