Halloween decor need not be scarily expensive. You can have the Halloween decor you want for less. These 30 DIY ideas are sure to make your Halloween a hauntingly good time. Most of these decorating ideas can be done in less than an hour and with things that can be easily found around the house.
1. Tin Can Luminaries
You can light the path for those trick or treaters with these tin can luminaries.
2. Candy Corn Centerpieces
Candy corn centerpieces look beautiful whenever you are ready to start celebrating fall.
3. Hanging Ghostshanging ghosts can also be hung from the trees for a ghastly good time.
4. Crafty Pumpkinscrafty pumpkins.
5. Cat Pumpkins
6. Flying Batsflying bats.
7. Halloween Wreathwreath on the door or hang one inside.
8. Pumpkin Familypumpkin family as a centerpiece.
9. Backyard Cemeterybackyard graveyard. One idea for an inscription is: “Here lies Wes More. Shot down by a .44. No Les. No More.”
10. Ghostly Peepsghostly peeps make for a tasty treat and a peculiar table centerpiece.
11. Jack-O’-Lantern Lanterns
These Jack-O’-Lantern Lanterns will spook up any window sill.
12. Shrunken Apple Heads
13. Origami BatsOrigami Bats made from recycled paper.
14. Mod Drilled Pumpkin
Light your pathway with Mod Pumpkins.
15. Bat-And-Cat Garage Door Designdesign for the often neglected garage door.
16. Spider SilhouettesSpider Silhouettes.
17. Spooky Jar LanternsSpooky Jar Lanterns to enhance you Halloween decor.
18. Spooky EyesSpooky Eyes are sure to put a scare in any and all trick-or-treaters.
19. Eyes In A Tree
20. Bloody Handprints
Because what could be creepier than bloody handprint clings?
21. Wall Spider Webwall spider web.
22. Ghostly Garland
Light the pathway or porch with a ghostly garland.
23. Hanging Bats
Put these hanging bats throughout your yard for a scary good time.
24. Jar Lanterns
These jar lanterns give off a spooky glow and are perfect for a sidewalk or porch.
25. A Murder Of Crowsspookiness with a flock of crows, officially called a murder. Of course, you can always blame Poe for the inspiration.
26. Frankenstein Front Door
Trick-or-treaters are sure to love this monstrous, but friendly Frankenstein.
27. Boo Doormat
Add this ‘boo-rific’ door mat.
28. Upside-Down Halloween Witch Urnwitch who lost her way. Trick or treaters will love the element of surprise.
29. Mice Silhouettes
Add these paper mice to your Halloween decor and be overrun by the rodents.