Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
The 8 Principles of Having Fun
SlowLeadership.com came across an interesting site defining the 8 principles of fun, at eightprinciples.com. It’s a site that is so in love with a few simple rules to enjoy life more, that they’re selling screensavers and things promoting them.
However, SL did something nice and gave a little run down of the 8 rules, while adding an important one of their own.
- 1. Stop hiding who you really are.
- 2. Start being intensely selfish.
- 3. Stop following the rules.
- 4. Start scaring yourself.
- 5. Stop taking it all so damn seriously.
- 6. Start getting rid of the crap.
- 7. Stop being busy.
- 8. Start something.
- 9. Don’t worry what others will think about you.
When do people perform best at any task, from sport to nuclear physics? When they’re relaxed, intent on what they’re doing and more of less oblivious of everything else. When they’re having fun. So loosen up and enjoy your life.
The Eight Principles Movie – [8Principles]
Are you having fun yet? – [SlowLeadership]
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.