Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
30 New Things To Do Today
It’s always fun to do something new, but often we fall into the trap of spending our weekends the same way. If you’re stuck in the same old routine, it might be time to try something new. No ideas? I’m here to help! Check out this list of 30 new things to do today and pick one (or more!) and try it out. Everything listed is something you can easily do no matter where you live, and even on a tight budget! Try out one of these 30 new things today, you’ll be happy you did.It’s always fun to do something new, but often we fall into the trap of spending our weekends the same way. If you’re stuck in the same old routine, it might be time to try something new. No ideas? I’m here to help! Check out this list of 30 new things to do today and pick one (or more!) and try it out. Everything listed is something you can easily do no matter where you live, and even on a tight budget! Try out one of these 30 new things today, you’ll be happy you did.
Try Out These 30 New Things To Do Today
1. Visit a suburb in your city that you’ve never been to before, or somewhere you haven’t explored much.
2. Learn ten phrases in a new language–what about Japanese, Italian or Portuguese?
3. Listen to a genre of music you haven’t tried before–perhaps Jazz, Punk or Blues?
4. Have a picnic in your local park complete with a packed lunch and your animal friends.
5. Start a daily journal to write your thoughts in.
6. Try a new cuisine–what about French, Lebanese or Korean?
7. Visit your local library and borrow some books for the weekend.
8. Plant some flowers in your garden. If you don’t have one, try an indoor potted plant.
9. Visit a local museum or art gallery and view their latest exhibition.
10. Learn a new skill–what about sewing, gardening or cooking? You’ll be surprised what you can learn in an afternoon.
11. Say hello to a neighbor you don’t usually talk to.
12. Make a card for a friend and send it to them with a handwritten note.
13. Learn how to cook a new dish for dinner. We all get tired of eating the same thing, why not try making something new?
14. Re-read an old favorite book. Don’t leave it gathering dust on your book shelf; get it out and read it all over again.
15. Research the culture of a different country online–what about India, Guatemala or Sweden?
16. Go for a walk or bicycle ride around your neighborhood.
17. Watch a classic film like Casablanca, The Godfather or The Wizard of Oz.
18. Make a photo album of a recent holiday you took. Don’t let your memories get lost on your computer hard drive; make a special keepsake album of your trip.
19. Visit your local farmers markets and pick out some fresh produce. Farmers markets are full of delicious fresh fruit, veggies and more. Find your local market and take a visit.
20. Plan a day trip to somewhere outside your city–it might be the seaside, mountains or another city!
21. Check out what community events are running in your area and attend one.
22. Make a birthday present for a friend. Handmade gifts are personal and much more special than anything you could buy from a store.
23. Attend a play at your local theater. Support your local theater and have a fun night out at the same time.
24. Volunteer with your local nature conservation society to plant some trees. Conservation societies are always looking for helping hands; do your bit and plant some trees.
25. Be a tourist in your own city and visit all the popular tourist sites you’ve likely never been to (don’t forget your camera!)
26. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to recently and have a good long chat.
27. Put on your favorite song and dance your heart out. You might be surprised at how much fun you have!
28. Invite some friends over for a BBQ. There’s nothing better than an afternoon spent with good friends and good food.
29. Try out a new form of exercise like Pilates, tennis or swimming.
30. Organize a clothing swap with your friends. You’ll have a great time, and save some cash and the environment all at the same time!
Now that you’ve read my list of 30 new things to try today, my question for you is, “what new things will you try today?”
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.