Everyone should have at least one bucket list. Do you have one? Let me suggest some ideas for you.
- Cuddle next to a campfire.
- Let go of floating lantern.
- Have a paint fight.
- Build a treehouse.
- Back a perfect rainbow cupcake.
- Play hide and seek in ikea.
- Meet my online friends.
- Dance under the Eiffel Tower.
- Get in a taxi and yell “Follow that car!”
- Wish on a shooting star.
- Finish an entire coloring book.
- Make a dreamcatcher.
bucket list woop woop | Polyvore
No idea for bucket list? Learn How to Create and Manage Your “Bucket List” Before You Kick