1. Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Yeah, you read that correctly. A cake that is also an ice cream sundae. This is absolutely the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Need I say more?
2. Double Chocolate Tiramisu
One of my favorite desserts, made all the better by doubling the chocolate content. Martha knows best!
3. Giant Fairy Bread Cake
I absolutely adore this cake. Not only does it look delicious, but it’s an awesome take on a childhood party favorite. In addition, it’s visually gorgeous.Recipe Source
4. Vegan Chocolate and Avocado CakeRecipe Source
5. Coffee and Donuts CakeRecipe Source
6. Key Lime CheesecakeRecipe Source
7. Red Velvet CakeRecipe Source
8. Cappuccino PavlovaRecipe Source
9. Maple Bacon Cheesecake
Some people may say that the whole bacon trend has been blown way out of proportion. I absolutely disagree. Maple syrup and bacon on a cake? Hell, yes. All bacon, all the time.
10. Overloaded Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie CakeRecipe Source
11. Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
Cookies-and-cream is one of my favorite flavors in the world, which is why I love the idea of these cupcakes. Plus, you get a bonus cookie on top!
12. Mojito Cupcakes
13. Chocolate-Raspberry Bavarian Torte
Not only is this cake delectable, its presentation is astonishing.
14. Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
Admittedly, this is the second alcohol-related recipe on this list. This does not mean that I have a problem. I’m simply celebrating my Irish heritage with Jameson, Baileys, and chocolate.
15. Banana Cake with Salted Caramel Icing
This is about as close as you can get to a banoffee pie in cake form. Much like bacon, some say that salted caramel has been getting too much press lately. Those people are wrong. So very, very wrong.