These days introverts has become a hot topic. Have you wondered which type you belong to? According to psychologist Carl Jung, introversion-extroversion is not a continuum that people only demonstrate qualities of one type. Instead, many of us have qualities of both sides, the point is which one is more dominant. Let’s see whether you’re an introvert, extrovert or ambivert in the following test!
1. What do you usually do at home?
2. Which is the best way to celebrate your birthday?
3. How do you feel in big crowds?
4. Which ride do you prefer?
5. What would you do right after exam period?
6. Usually what kinds of food do you choose at restaurants?
7. What would you do if a stranger wants to take a photo with you?
8. Which activity do you prefer?
9. What's your usual role in social events?
10. What would you do when you admire someone?
You always like to spend time alone as you prefer to focus on your inner world. People may think your living style is boring but actually you enjoy yourself so much. You may not be shy, but you think having a few best friends is better than having a bunch of Facebook friends.
Your brain prefers sensation-seeking so you usually focus on the outer world. According to some studies, you are usually happier than others since you engage in more social events which can boost happiness. Due to your outgoing nature, you have a great potential to be an adventurer.
You can understand the struggles of both introverts and extroverts because you have both of their traits. You are more flexible and hence like the only ones who can connect introverts and extroverts. Sometimes you may think that you are not special enough but indeed you can be very influential and have a great potential to be successful.
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook