Teaching isn’t a one-size-fits-all endeavour. Every child learns effectively in a different way. There is one thing in common among all kids though, their love of fun. If parents can make learning fun, kids are more likely to develop a lifelong love of learning and acquire the knowledge better.
Here are some creative fun ways to encourage your kid’s learning journey.
1. Make a re-usable sight-word sandbox
2. Catch a letter fishing game
3. Make your own color sorter
4. Snowflake counting wheel
5. Learn shapes with colored Popsicle sticks
6. Make learning about money fun with this simple game
7. Bottle cap sums
8. Counting practice with fish and their “bubbles”
9. Upside down art lessons
10. Try using Dominoes to help with math
11. Sight word “cookies” are a cute idea
Set a goal for yourself
Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook