Parenting is never an easy job. While you need to take good care of your kid to make sure that they are happily growing up, you don’t want to spoil them.
Are there any parenting hacks that make this easier? Yes, here’re 35 life hacks for kids all moms (and dads) should learn to make parenting easier and more fun.
Let’s start with some life hacks for babies and toddlers, and as you scroll down you’ll find more hacks for bigger kids!
1. Put a basket in the bathtub when your child is bathing so that the toys won’t flow away.
2. This baby shower cap prevents the water from going into the baby’s eyes while bathing.
3. Use this baby stroller and scooter hybrid to speed up the ride.
4. Make a laundry basket baby seat.
Learn how to make your own here.
5. Keep pacifiers clean on the go with sauce-to-go containers.
6. Stick a dropper through an already cut pacifier to give medicine to babies.
7. Draw out your kid’s feet so you don’t need to always carry him/her around to buy shoes.
8. Put a hook at the back of a high chair to bold the bibs.
9. Instead of nailing a baby gate into the banister, use cable ties to do so and you can just easily remove the gate when the kids grow up.
10. Make this little hammock to rest your kid at home.
11. Buy baby clothes like this to identify your twin babies.
12. Buy a portable high chair so that you can feed your kid everywhere easily.
13. Use pads to help children go through the potty-training process.
14. Turn the baby crib into a desk as the kid grows up.
15. Use a barrette to fix a loose tank top of a little girl.
16. Use a vacuum to tie a daughter’s hair like this.
17. Cut the lotion bottle and make washing hands easier for little children.
18. Cut a sticker in half and place it on the insides of their shoes so your kids will put their shoes on correctly.
19. Use a cardboard to make a slide over the stairs at home.
20. Teach your kids to help cleaning up by playing this game with them.
21. Let your kids have fun “playing” video games but not interrupt you playing games by giving them fake remote controls.
22. Reuse a pool noodle and make it a door stopper.
23. Have a get-along-shirt for your kids and when they start to fight, make them wear it.
24. Tie a rope over the swing and pull it so your kid will have fun and so will you.
25. Use a fan to make your kid’s bed a tent.
26. Hang a fort with a hoola-hoop and bed sheet.
Learn how to make one here.
27. Make your kid a sandpit with a tent.
28. Use a muffin cup to prevent the melting ice-cream from getting your kids’ hands dirty.
29. Turn the DVD cases into coloring cases.
30. Make a portable activity kit for kids when traveling around
Check out how to make one here.
31. Tie a shoe caddy at the back of your car seat to hold all the dolls and games for kids.
32. Put a tattoo sticker on your kids in case they’re lost.
33. Have this mitten and never lose your child.
34. Turn tube socks into kids’ legs warmers.
Find out how to do it here.