I remember as a kid my mom made us Mickey Mouse pancakes, or pancakes with one big circle and two little circles on top for the ears. It made Saturdays feel special and fun. With the lack of family meals these days due to our rush-rush-rush lifestyles, a good pancake recipe can help bring the whole family together, if only on a Saturday morning. The cool thing about pancakes is that you can whip up a big batch once a week to reheat throughout the week. You can make each morning feel special even if you only have a few minutes to heat them up and inhale them before rushing out of the house. Without further ado, here are some mouthwatering pancake recipes that the whole family will surely devour!
1. Cake Batter Pancakes via How Sweet EatsPin it here.)
2. Strawberry and Sprinkles Buttermilk Pancakes via Averie CooksPin it here.)
3. 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Pancakes via Fit Foodie FindsPin it here.)
4. Pumpkin Gingerbread Protein Pancakes via The Big Man’s World
Speaking of delicious gluten-free recipes..this one looks amazing and totally reminds me of fall. (Pin it here.)
5. Bacon Pancakes via The Frugal GirlsPin it here.)
6. Maple Cinnamon Pancake Recipe via A Mom’s TakePin it here.)
7. Chocolate Pumpkin Pancakes via Strength and SunshinePin it here.)
8. Almond Oatcakes via Diary of a Semi-Health NutPin it here.)
9. Fluffy Cauliflower Protein Pancakes via Sprint 2 The TablePin it here.)
10. Whole Wheat Blueberry Granola Pancakes via Two Peas and Their PodPin it here.) I actually haven’t made pancakes in a long time, but I’m feeling quite inspired now! Which pancake recipe will you try first?
Featured photo credit: Diary of a Semi-Health Nut via semihealthyblog.com