Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Gandhi Quotes To Boost Everyone's Confidence
“My life is my message.” Mahatma Gandhi
Mohandas Gandhi, titled Mahatma, or great soul, is perhaps the most revered figure of the twentieth century. He was an immensely influential political and spiritual leader who achieved India’s independence from Britain during a long and difficult campaign of non-violence.
His gentleness and wisdom are remembered and continue to influence millions of people today.
21 of his sayings are repeated here, grouped under three headings: LIFE, ACTION and HEALTH/HAPPINESS. How can you use these Gandhi quotes to boost your confidence? Copy your favorite from each section onto a sticky note. Place them where you’ll read them every day. They’ll give you encouragement to believe in yourself and to build on your self-confidence. Maybe you, too, can change even one little thing in this world for the better.
LIFE Gandhi quotes to boost your confidence.
1. “There is more to life than increasing its speed.”
2. “Man becomes great exactly in the degree in which he works for the welfare of his fellow-men.”
3. “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
4. “Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.”
5. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
6. “The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
7. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
ACTION Gandhi quotes to boost your confidence.
8. “Action expresses priorities.”
9. “To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.”
10. “Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.”
11. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
12. “Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important that you do it.”
13. “Action is no less necessary than thought to the instinctive tendencies of the human frame.”
14. “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
HEALTH and HAPPINESS Gandhi quotes to boost your confidence.
15. “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
16. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
17. “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.”
18. “Each one has to find his peace from within.”
19. “As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world . . . as in being able to remake ourselves.”
20. “Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.”
21. “There is nothing that wastes the body like worry.”
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.