If you want to renovate your home, or if you want to start a new commercial property construction, then instead of the heavy traditional staircases, you can start experimenting with a modern staircase for an easy-to-maintain and trendy home decorating solution. There are many companies that make a variety of modern staircase versions, and you can even customize the designs according to your budget and home requirements.
The installation of an ultramodern staircase adds resale value to your property, and it also enhances the aesthetic quality of your home. They are available in many trending organic and linear patterns, often using a combination of luminescent glass fittings along with metal alloys or wood to spruce up your home. A modern staircase is generally available in many colors, shapes, textures, and designs which can work well with any kind of interior or exterior. You can search through catalogues and choose the best one according to the background color and décor of your home or commercial establishment.
Modern floating staircases made of wood, glass, or metal: a worthy combination for every new home
Stainless steel or glass work wonderfully when used as materials either for making balustrades or staircases. Floating staircases made of wood, metal alloys, and even of bamboo and glass combinations are a new trend that is sought after by a significant portion of home owners.
When it comes to experimenting with styles, without forgetting the practicality of the staircase, these materials are the best ones to be used for making a modern staircase:
- Spiral-shaped or serpentine staircases can be made with steel or glass frames. Wood and aluminum can be used to make the railings and the balustrades.
- Glass creates a minimalist design with a clarity that is made with perfection. This allows plenty of light to pass through and does not block the space inside your home or commercial setup.
- Floating staircases can be decorated with LED lighting to create an impression of more space in your home. These can be made with the same materials that are used for making your floors, so marble or floor tiles can be used to make the modern staircase, which reduces additional costs.
Modern staircase made with fiberglass: the latest addition to your domestic style
When you research about modern staircases, you will find that there are many urban designs that are made of fiberglass. These staircases are very easy to clean and maintain and they do not chip, crack, or break-off due to movement. There are many Australian companies which have designed modern and elegant spiral staircase with fiberglass. This is a unique style statement that will enchance your home décor. Initially, they might look thin and shaky, but when they are assembled and structured together, they make for a robust combination of style, variety, and utility. The cost of these staircases can be a little high, but they are one of the trendiest types of staircases you can get when it comes time to decorate or to renovate your house.
Four simple steps to create a customized modern staircase design:
You can also add a spark of creativity to your living space and get a customized design for a modern staircase to install in your home. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Find out whether you want a straight, spiral, or curved layout for the modern staircase.
- Pick your product and talk about the estimate with the professionals.
- Determine the style you like. It could be modern, craftsman, traditional, or an ornamental metal design.
- Order online or from dealers to get the best varieties of handrails, staircases, and fixtures.
Once you are done with these four steps, you can call on the professionals to install a modern staircase according to your planning.