Today, most people are stressed out like never before. Even with the best intentions and efforts, we cannot avoid stress and anxiety. Therefore, we start looking for ways to escape our reality or to cope with the pressure. We tend to feel isolated when dealing with complex problems since family and friends aren’t always available when we need them. Just like us, they have their problems and dramas to deal with. To solve their problems and get the courage to keep on keeping on, most people resort to reading motivational quotes.
Most of these quotes are part of society’s vocabulary today. Everyone in life needs motivation to help them stay on track. Motivational quotes give us wisdom and the focus we need to keep us inspired. In most instances, a quote can offer us inspiration when our energy has lapsed. Motivational quotes will help you focus on your plans to achieve your long-term goals.
Motivational Quotes on dream
1. You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
2. If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
3. The distance between dreams and reality is called action.
4. Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.
5. Nobody is too busy. It’s just a matter of priorities.
6. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
7. Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
8. To live will be an awfully big adventure.
9. I want to see the world. Follow a map to its edges, and keep going. Forgo the plans, trust my instincts. Let curiosity be my guide. I want to change hemispheres. Sleep with unfamiliar stars and let the journey unfold before me.
—The Maptia Manifesto
10. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
11. Don’t wait. Life goes faster than you think.
12. You’re never too young to dream big.
13. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
14. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.
15. Don’t call it a dream, call it a plan.
16. Don’t tell people your dreams. Show them.
17. If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.
—Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
18. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.
19. You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great.
20. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
21. I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become.
—C. G. Jung
22. I have got the dreamer’s disease.
23. Some see a weed, some see a wish.
24. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
25. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
26. Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist.
27. Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
—Grandmother Willow, Pocahontas
28. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
29. Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you!
30. You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but never give up!
31. Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
32. Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
33. Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart.
—Eric Paslay & Will Hoge, Even If It Breaks Your Heart (Eli Young Band)
34. The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
35. I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.
36. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.
37. Keep your hopes up.
38. I deserve to be happy.
39. Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?
40. The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
41. Hey little fighter, soon things will be brighter.
42. May my heart be brave, my mind fierce, and my spirit free.
43. Only those who care about you can hear you when you’re quiet.
44. Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.
45. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
—George Bernard Shaw
46. Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.
47. Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.
48. They laugh at me because I’m different; I laugh at them because they’re all the same.
49. If you’re lucky enough to be different, don’t ever change.
50. I am strong because I’ve been weak. I am fearless because I’ve been afraid. I’m wise because I’ve been foolish.
51. Sometimes you face difficulties not because you’re doing something wrong, but because you’re doing something right.
52. When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
53. Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they’ll notice. If they don’t, you know where you stand.
—Ziad K. Abdelnour
54. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
55. Don’t let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.
56. Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.
57. Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
58. Go ahead. Tell me that I’m not good enough. Tell me I can’t do it, because I will show you over and over again that I can!
59. I’m very picky with whom I give my energy to. I prefer to reserve my time, intensity and spirit exclusively to those who reflect sincerity.
60. Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.
—Ziad K. Abdelnour
61. The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of the world but those who fight and win battles that others do not know anything about.
62. I’ve never met a strong person with an easy past.
63. The 3 C’s of Life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the choice, to take the chance, if you want anything in life to change.
64. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
65. Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand up taller than you ever were.
66. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back the difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.
67. Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
68. You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
—Ezra Taft Benson
69. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
70. Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life.
—Ziad K. Abdelnour
71. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
72. Once you start to see results, it becomes an addiction.
73. If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
74. They say if you dream a thing more than once, it’s sure to come true.
—Aurora, Sleeping Beauty
75. If you can dream it, you can do it.
76. Believe you can, and you are halfway there.
77. Make your dreams happen.
78. Forget your past, forgive yourself, and begin again right now.
79. When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.
80. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
81. What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
82. You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.
83. You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it!
84. You have within you, right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
85. Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.
86. Wake Up With Determination. Go To Bed With Satisfaction.
87. Growth is painful. Change is painful. But nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
88. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
89. Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself!
—Mark A. Cooper
90. You only live once, you might as well be a badass!
91. Better things are coming.
92. A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.
—J. R. R. Tolkien
93. If you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all.
94. Dream. Believe. Do. Repeat.
95. Things take time, so just be patient.
96. Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.
97. Do or do not. There is no try.
98. I am a daydreamer and a night thinker.
99. If that was true he must have felt that he had lost the old warm world, paid a high price for living too long with a single dream. He must have looked up at an unfamiliar sky through frightening leaves and shivered as he found what a grotesque thing a rose is and how raw the sunlight was upon the scarcely created grass. A new world, material without being real, where poor ghosts, breathing dreams like air, drifted fortuitously about… like that ashen, fantastic figure gliding toward him through the amorphous trees.
—F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
100. Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see the greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.
101. She dreams more often than she sleeps.
102. Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.
103. We are the dreamers of dreams.
104. Stay humble. Work hard. Be kind.
105. Dream on, dreamer.
Bonus: What’s So Good About Motivational Quotes?
Humanity has been rising gradually over the years thanks to thoughts. Thoughts enable us to process ideas and think about the decisions that we’ve made. Leaders, entrepreneurs, and managers should always prioritize quiet time.
Successful people tend to have a positive outlook that usually inspires the people around them. Since time is the most precious resource in the world today, people should read motivational quotes on dreams because they bridge the gap between the need for motivational success and time.
Motivational quotes on goals tend to capture the subconscious mind – the major portion of the mind. Creativity is embedded in this part of the brain. Motivational quotes will change your whole thought process instantaneously and direct your energies to a path of positivity. When the subconscious mind is controlled by lots of positive commands, there will be a change in your personality and outlook.
Various psychologists have reported that positivity plays a critical role when recovering from illnesses since the entire body is affected by our thoughts. Most motivational quotes take less than twenty seconds to read and digest. However, they tend to have heavy messages that are enough to keep you going for several years. Today, it’s likely that you can recall a powerful inspirational quote about goals that you read a few years ago.
One of the biggest problems that people face today is procrastination. Procrastination is the habit of postponing something voluntarily even when the consequences of doing so are dire. Just like any other habit, overcoming procrastination is not easy. However, you can beat it by reading strong motivational quotes every day and forming the habit of taking action immediately.
One of the best remedies for depression is reading one or two motivational quotes every day. These quotes provide an instantaneous fix as they’ll lift your spirits and inspire you regularly. Plus, it’s more affordable than visiting a psychologist to help you get back on track.
Give Hope and Create Optimism
Inspiring quotes on dreams will help you see and focus on the bright side of life. You’ll start feeling hopeful about the future. During difficult times, you must read the words who managed to achieve significant milestones in their lives. Reading these words and letting them sink in will transform your life.
How Can You Use Motivational Quotes?
- Read the future motivational quotes three or four times slowly. If it’s something that you agree with, you can either write it down or print it off to review it again some other time.
- Reflect on what you’ve read. Some quotes have a deeper meaning or might send multiple meanings. Understanding the quote’s meaning is important if you want to enjoy its benefits.
- Act on your favorite quotes. If you want motivational quotes in the future to have an impact on your life, you need to take action. It could be nurturing yourself, helping others, or growing as a human being.
Regardless of how old or young you are; motivational quotes will inspire you to keep on keeping on to achieve your biggest goals in life. Inspirational quotes are some of the best sources of wisdom and guidance in our world today. During hard times, you’ll need motivation. There will always be something that you can do to transform your life. Reading inspirational quotes about the future is one of them.
Featured photo credit: Artem Bryzgalov via unsplash.com