Here is a pretty cool GTD+Wiki application which is a single HTML file (client based).
GTD Tiddly Wiki is a Getting Things Done adaptation of JeremyRuston’s Open Source TiddlyWiki. The purpose of GTD Tiddly Wiki is to give users a single repository for their GTD lists and support materials so they can create/edit lists, and then print directly to 3×5 cards for use with the HipsterPDA.
Instruction on how to use it:
- Right clicking on this link and selecting ‘Save link as…’ or ‘Save target as…’.
- Rename it to whatever filename but keep the .html extension.
- Go to File -> Open and reopen the file you have saved.
- You can then edit it whatever you want
- If you want to save your changes to the html, press Alt-S
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook