H. Jackson Brown, Jr. is an American author who has written over 30 books. Perhaps his best known work remains his 21 suggestions for success, which focuses not on monetary goals, but true happiness and contentment.
This attractive infographic version makes his suggestions for success easy to access -just print it out and hang it by your desk so you can always remember Mr. Brown’s advice whenever you need a little motivation.
While we love all of the suggestions on the list, a few of our favorite suggestions for success include:
- Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Be generous.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.
- Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
- Take good care of those you love.
Imagine you are walking down a street in your local neighborhood. 4 Things That Hold You Back from Success
Set a goal for yourself
"I'm going to inspire people around me by doing anything I can, even if it's something really small."Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook