People are taking more photographs than ever before, most of which are captured with smartphones! One of the most famous smartphones on the market right now is Apple’s iPhone 6, which features the iSight camera. The photographs these cameras are able to take are incredible, so we thought we’d share 30 of the best shots taken on the iPhone 6.
1. Jun I. in Tokyo, Japan
In Jun’s photograph, nature and the manmade overpass are combined through the soft sunlight as a family walk their dog.
2. Sawyer K. in British Columbia, Canada
The structured, strong planks of the bridge are the focus of this forrest and this wonderful photograph.
3. Cory S. in Lake Cushman, Washington, USA
You can really feel how enormous this woods are in comparison to the woman, and yet the light shines down on her.
4. Waldemar N. in Gdańsk, Poland
A fantastic world is captured from this angle, opening up this forrest scene in a unique way.
5. Karla R. in Halong Bay, Vietnam
Greens and blues harmonize in this calming photograph of Vietnamese life.
6. Jen B. in Skeleton Coast, Namibia
This elephant was captured in the middle of his journey, and this photograph makes you wonder where this elephant is now.
7. Flavio S. in New Zealand
This gorgeous sunset features chilling blues and warming yellows, bringing the surfer’s experience to life.
8. Taketo Y. in Yamanashi, Japan
This majestic mountain is surrounded with luxurious pastel colours, which are a stark contrast to the dark hills at the front of the photograph.
9. Sarah P. in White Sands, New Mexico, USA
This photograph truly captures the immensity of the desert and sky, as well as a possible story developing between the two people.
10. Austin M. in Steamboat Springs, CO, USA
Here, the snow is captured in exquisite detail. You can almost feel the chill.
11. Kim G. in El Calafate, Argentina
The depth and difference in this photograph cannot be challenged, but it is still beautifully balanced.
12. Silke W. in Bali, Indonesia
This spontaneous portrait is extraordinary. The smile is so genuine it would be difficult to take another like it.
13. Alastair B. in The Cairngorms, Scotland
Although the reindeer fills the photograph as the subject, you can also traverse the mountains in the background.
14. Ahmed A. in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Although the ground is inexplicably flat, Ahmed has managed to add layers to the landscape using the colourful hot air balloons.
15. John L. in British Columbia, Canada
Chances are, this was a photograph taken by chance rather than thoroughly prepared, but it still holds it’s own.
16. Shan L. in San Francisco, California, USA
Capturing a seagull taking off can take hours, but Shan has managed to get this particular guy as well as a wonderful view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
17. Noah W. in Marina Del Rey, California, USA
Here, the shadow of the dog interrupts the solid stripes of the gate shadows.
18. Hyeong Jun K. in Seoul, South Korea
Although this photograph may seem empty, the tree is more than enough to fulfill the frame.
19. Andrew T. in White Sands National Monument, New Mexico, USA
This terminator line featured on this dune’s crest is glorious, drawing the eye upwards and implying an uphill climb.
20. Cole R. in Star Valley Ranch, Wyoming, USA
Even the clouds appear to be pulling your eyes towards the tiny house in this photograph.
21. Sawyer K. in Oak Glen, California, USA
A spin on the usual landscape and leaves photograph, this shot combines the beauty, surprise and humour of a single second.
22. Chris C. in Santa Monica, California, USA
In Chris’s photograph, the sky is in complete opposition to the town below, yet together they create a great shot.
23. Paul O. in Naugatuck, Connecticut, USA
Simple yet intriguing, these water droplets captured on a car hood create a unique and textured shot.
24. Paul O. in Chicago, Illinois, USA
Photographing this shock of a rainbow against a monochrome background is a work of genius from Paul.
25. Renee M. in Union City, USA
Light and shadow stroll together, much like the two characters pictured in this photograph.
26. Cielo D. in Alameda, California, USA
This almost looks surreal, like something you’d find on an album or movie cover, yet it is simply Cielo’s reflection on a wet street.
27. Brendan Ó. in Copenhagen, Denmark
The contours on this street are captured perfectly in this shot, made better because the people happen to be standing or cycling between them.
28. Andrew P. in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
These warm colours capture the heat of the sunset, while also softening the spiky cacti.
29. Dan C. in British Columbia, Canada
Like many great photographs, this abstract shot is difficult to interpret, but the bubbles and water are breathtaking.
30. Gabby K. in Snoqualmie Pass, Washington, USA
Dreamy, mystical and ethereal, this photograph looks like the beginning of a fairy tale.
Featured photo credit: Girl Shooting with her iPhone 6 in Winter via picjumbo.com