Storing all the items in your home doesn’t have to be rocket science. There are many ways to store and organize your things without just throwing them in drawers or paying a bill to keep items in a storage unit. Finding neat, simple ways to save space and stash household items big and small will help you keep your home tidy, make finding things easier, and help you avoid losing them in piles of clutter.
Try some of these DIY home storage solutions and have the stuff you need in its place.
1. Use thrift store teacups as drawer organizers.
2. Use a paper towel holder for holding ribbons.
3. Use a shower caddy for organizing office supplies.
4. Hang plastic baskets with adhesive hooks on cabinets doors.
5. Use egg cartons to store holiday ornaments.
6. Hang a file box off adhesive hooks in bathroom to hold hair dryers and straighteners.
7. Install a wooden plank above a doorway as a storage shelf.
8. Spray-paint some berry baskets.
9. Install a rod under your sink and hang cleaning products from it.
10. Store tissue paper in a cleaning wipes container.
11. Keep your hose neatly coiled in a tin basket.
12. Desk organizers also work for the fridge.
13. Hang metal baskets on the wall for book storage.
Instagram allows you to see exactly what inspires people and how creativity is drawn from their everyday life. We use Instagram to capture what makes us smile, what brings joy to our life, and what we are passionate about, and the accounts listed below are sure to inspire you in turn.
Here are our 20 top creative Instagram accounts that you should be following today.
Brandon Stanton walks the streets of New York City taking street photography, and he gets his subjects to open up about life details that even many family members may not know about them. It makes you smile and connect with the images at a new level.
Carin Olsson moved to Paris and is documenting every part of her experience, from the macaroons to the Eiffel Tower with all of its shimmering lights. If you want to go to Paris but can’t get there today, Carin will take you.