There are sunny days and there are rainy days, and there may be times in your life when you can’t see the end to the downpour. When life gets you down, don’t despair, you are not alone. Don’t let yourself sink into the mud. Pull on some boots, grab your raincoat and choose to dance in the rain. Change your perspective on the situation, find your faith, embrace the rain, or look for the rainbow in the clouds.
Here are 43 inspirational quotes to motivate you through those darker days when everything appears to be going wrong in your life.
43 Quotes to Inspire You When Life Gets You Down
1. Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no less enthusiasm
2. If you look the right way, you can see the whole world is a garden
3. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
4. Things do not change, we change
5. You may not control all of the events that happen to you…
6. I have not failed, I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work
7. Let your hopes, not your hurts shape your future
8. Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure
9. What I like best is new starts
10. This too shall pass
11. One happiness scatters a thousand sorrows
12. This world is but a canvas to our imagination
13. You are never too old to set another goal or dream another dream
14. Broken crayons still color
15. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try and cheer somebody else up
16. Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway
17. The only thing permanent in this life is that everything is temporary
18. Nothing is impossible
19. It isn’t what you have or who you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy, it is what you think about.
20. A goal is not always meant to be reached
21. Still round the corner there may wait, a new road or secret gate.
22. Don’t feel sorry for yourself if you have chosen the wrong road. Turn around.
23. I avoid looking back, I prefer good memories to regrets
24. Follow your bliss
25. Good things happen in your life when you surround yourself with positive people
26. Faith is taking the first step, even if you don’t see the whole staircase
27. It is the law of life if you are kind to someone, you feel happy
28. Once you choose hope, anything is possible.
29. Every exit is an entry somewhere else
30. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again
31. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
32. Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure
33. A problem is your chance to do your best.
34. Success is not final; failure is not fatal
35. Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
36. You will never find a rainbow if you are looking down
37. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
38. I can’t always change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails
39. The glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time you fall
40. Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; It’s all an experience
41. The first step is you have to say you can
42. It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves
43. Only in the darkness can you see the stars.
Motivational quotes are useful in giving you a push during your darkest times. Bookmark this post or download the above quotes so they’re handy when you need some inspirations!
If you want to learn the secret of staying motivated, this guide is for you.
Featured photo credit: Adrian Dascal via unsplash.com