“A flower blossoms for its own joy.” ― Oscar Wilde
Flowers are one of the best things on earth, and you really don’t need any special occasion to send flowers to your loved ones. From Valentine’s day to Mother’s day, Grandparents Day, or anything, flowers are fabulous picks as gifts.
Flowers have long been a symbol of love and care and while you might find people who say that flowers wither and they aren’t so important, one can’t deny the role flowers play in our daily lives and how important they are. Everyone cares in one way or the other.
Flowers are also one of the easiest and the most cost-effective ways to add beauty and happiness into our lives. Whether you are buying it for yourself or someone else you love, I’ve always been a person with a thought that we all should send and receive flowers, anytime, every time.Advertising
Here we list the 8 best reasons to send flowers to your loved ones.
1. To express your love
Whether you are sending flowers to your loved ones, a wife, a husband, a parent or a friend, doing so is a perfect way to express your love. Flowers are for everyone and not just for lovers or spouses either. Flowers are a perfect way of saying that you love them and make them believe that they are important in your life.
2. To make someone smile
Did you see your partner sad and feeling lonely? Or, maybe your dad is distressed because of the workload at his office. Send them flowers right away. Flowers cherish everyone and they can make someone smile in no time. The blossoms and the sweet fragrance that flowers behold can change anyone’s mood and make them feel good.Advertising
3. To apologize
If you had a fight with someone you loved and finding it difficult to say “I’m sorry,” send them flowers. Apologizing every time with words can be difficult even when you know that you are wrong. Sending flowers can act as a gesture to apologize and open up a few lines and communicate again.
4. To show sympathy
There are times when you don’t know what to say when something bad happens. When your loved ones go through accidents, or a death or something that makes them feel bad, you can send flowers to express your sympathy.Advertising
5. To show kindness
We’ve all wanted the world to be kind and heard about random acts of kindness. Pick a loved one in your contact list on your phone; it can be your colleague, your sister, brother or anyone you adore and send them a bunch of flowers. Imagine how good they will feel about the gift. Wonderful, right?
6. To celebrate
Is your friend’s birthday coming up? Or, maybe someone in your family is going to get engaged. Is your parent’s anniversary coming up? Flowers are a perfect gift for any kind of celebration and they are a great way to celebrate the little things in lifeAdvertising
7. To uplift someone
Sometimes words can’t say it all and this is when flowers can bring warmth and comfort in someone’s lives. Considering sending flowers to anyone who requires some sort of emotional support right now and see how it’ll boost their morale and bring positivity in their lives.
If you are sending flowers, roses especially, to your love of life, Maya Flowers has a great list of the meaning by number and color of roses, you might want to check out.
8. To impress someone
Do you have a crush on your lab partner? Maybe you think you like the girl in the neighborhood and you need some ice-breaker to kill the silence off. Send them a bouquet and a simple note conveying your message about how beautiful she looks and ask her out for a coffee. She won’t deny. Trust me.
photo credit: Pinterest
Featured photo credit: kaboompics via pixabay.com
Last Updated on October 18, 2018
50+ Best Motivational Quotes To Prepare You For Any Challenges In Life
Life is filled with highs and lows —happiness and struggles that will test your resilience and integrity, push you to overcome challenges and leave you with lessons that will make you even stronger on your way up.
It’s the way you feel and think about yourself, including your expectations and beliefs about what is possible to you, greatly determines everything that happens to you.
It all starts with your thoughts. When you change your thoughts, you transform the quality of your life. (Right, Nancy’s story is a typical example!)
Below is a list of the best motivational quotes to inspire you to start your day with a blast:
Table of Contents
Quotes for self-assurance
1. Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality, upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.
2. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
3. You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
4. The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
5. You attract what you are, not what you want. If you want great, then be great.
6. It’s not who you are that holds you behind, it’s who you think your are not.
Quotes about positivity
7. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.
8. You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it is experience.
9. Falling down is an accident, staying down is a choice.
10. If you have the power to make someone happy, do it. The world needs more of that.
11. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
12. Don’t be afraid to give up the good and go for great.
13. Remember that life’s greatest lessons are usually learned from worst times and from the worst mistakes.
Quotes for work and success
14. Don’t talk, just act. Don’t say, just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
15. Never stop doing great just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
16. Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don’t want to.
17. Work while they sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend. Live like they dream.
18. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not things we fear.
19. Never apologize for having high standards, people who really want to be in your life will rise to meet them.
20. If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.
21. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, time will pass anyway.
22. Don’t fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
23. A hill is just another opportunity to leave your competition behind.
24. Don’t quit. You’re already in pain. You’re already hurt. Get a reward from it.
25. Hustle until you no longer need to introduce yourself.
26. You didn’t come this far only to come this far.
27. Be selective in your battles for sometimes peace is better than being right.
28 If we keep doing what we are doing, we’re going to keep getting what we’re getting.
29. You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them.
30. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
31. The man on top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
32. If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough.
33. If you can’t handle stress, you won’t manage success.
34. Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams.
35. Don’t mistake silence for weakness. Smart people don’t plan big moves out loud.
36. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
37. Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe dedicated.
38. You become who you spend your time with.
39. Be stubborn about your goals and flexible about your methods.
40. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.
41. If you don’t build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.
42. Between stimulus and response is our greatest power –the freedom to choose.
43. What comes easy won’t last, what lasts won’t come easy.
44. Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.
45. Work until your idols become your rivals.
Quotes about money
46. Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune.
47. I create new enemies every day, it’s called business.
48. When you have a Million Dollar vision, don’t surround yourself with 1 cent minds.
49. You can’t get rich thinking poor.
50. Doing what is comfortable is rarely profitable.
51. If you can count your money, work harder.
If you find yourself feeling lost and frustrated, it’s never too late to change things up. Check out this guide: