Motivational quotes can help successful entrepreneurs to stay inspired. To assist you in finding quotes that can inspire you, 30 quotes have been compiled below to encourage you. Scroll through the quotes, choose one that inspires you, and then share it on social media.
Quotes to encourage startups and those starting out as entrepreneurs
Discovering quotes that can encourage you while getting your business started as a successful entrepreneur is included below. A startup is someone who has decided to invest in creating a business that is based on a business model. The amazing thing about being a startup is the fact that you are opening up a brand new business that can be just what your target market is looking for.
The goal of this section is to provide you with powerful quotes that will inspire you as your journey begins. Be inspired and encouraged!
1. “Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.” ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~
2. “Wisdom consists of the anticipation of consequences.” ~Norman Cousins~
3. “Ideas can be life-changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea.” ~Jim Rohn~
4. “Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it.” ~Author Unknown~
5. “The closer one gets to the top, the more one finds there is no “top.”” ~Nancy Barcus~
6. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” ~William Feather~
7. “Knowledge is learning something every day. Wisdom is letting go of something every day.” ~Zen Proverb~
8. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” ~Theodore Roosevelt~
9. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” ~Jimmy Johnson~
10. “Hire character. Train skill.” ~Peter Schutz~
Quotes to encourage those building your business
It is always helpful to have encouraging words when building your business. As you read these quotes, think about how you can apply them to your process of building the business. It might even be helpful to you if you were to choose some to share with others to encourage them as they build their businesses too.
11. “If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.” ~Jim Rohn~
12. “Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.” ~Author Unknown~
13. “The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.” ~Margaret Carty~
14. “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” ~Henry Ford~
15. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” ~Woody Allen~
16. “Success is more permanent when you achieve it without destroying your principles.” ~Walter Cronkite~
17. “Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to.” ~Author Unknown~
18. “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.” ~Abraham Lincoln~
19. “Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.” ~George Smith Patton~
20. “We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.” ~George Bernard Shaw~
Quotes to encourage engaging with others to grow business
An essential part of growing your business is getting connected to others and engaging with them. The quotes in this section will focus on encouraging you to engage and influence others to move in a positive direction. As you engage, keep in mind that it would be great to connect with your peers, clients, competitors and mentors as you encourage them too.
21. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” ~Henry Ford~
22. “No member of a crew is praised for the rugged individuality of his rowing.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
23. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” ~Albert Einstein~
24. “One must spend time in gathering knowledge to give it out richly.” ~Edward C. Steadman~
25. “When the wisdom speaks, be silent. Do not waste your candle when the sun is there” ~Mehmet Murat ildan~
26. “There is no such thing in anyone’s life as an unimportant day.” ~Alexander Woollcott~
27. “Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work.” ~John G. Pollard~
28. “Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats.” ~Howard Aiken~
29. “Wise are those who learn that the bottom line doesn’t always have to be their top priority.” ~William Arthur Ward~
30. “Make the workmanship surpass the materials.” ~Ovid~