Not to discourage the use of any productivity system around, Positive Sharing would like to stress the importance of being happy in what you’re doing, and how beneficial it is to your work.
- 1: Happy people work better with others
- 2: Happy people are more creative
- 3: Happy people fix problems instead of complaining about them
- 4: Happy people have more energy
- 5: Happy people are more optimistic
- 6: Happy people are way more motivated
- 7: Happy people get sick less often
- 8: Happy people learn faster
- 9: Happy people worry less about making mistakes – and consequently make fewer mistakes
- 10: Happy people make better decisions
I’m a firm believer in a positive attitude improving almost every situation in life. However, being happy at work can be difficult. It really has to be sincere for it to do any good. So, I guess, the real key is finding work you can be happy doing. Then productivity could come naturally?
Top 10 reasons why happiness at work is the ultimate productivity booster – [PositiveSharing]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook