43 Truths About People, Relationships, And The Rollercoaster Of Life
Life, with its many twists and turns, cannot be compared to any other solitary thing. Life is too deep, wide, strange, evocative, breathtaking, challenging, and remarkable to be like anything that exists inside it.
During times of joy, it is easy to see the upsides of life. We celebrate as an infusion of fresh life and energy is added to our sphere of existence. Graduating school, obtaining a new job, getting married, finding an amazing new group of friends, moving to a new town, getting promoted, and completing a massive passion project are some of the important events we may experience in life. Life is certainly a gift — the greatest gift of all.
However, if we’re being honest with ourselves, there are just as many heartbreaking and motivation-weakening moments in life as there are good times. At least, the hard moments hit us as strongly as the great ones do. It can be hard to bounce back from a defeat, loss, or betrayal, even for the most resilient of individuals.
Life gets ugly sometimes. Life can be painful — extremely painful, even. We lose things we never thought would disappear. We encounter obstacles we never imagined would stand in our way. We walk away from agonizing conversations we never thought we’d have to be a part of.
Life becomes a battle. It’s a daily choice between good and better, action and laziness, clarity and confusion, hope and hopelessness. We don’t always know if we’re going to make it out, or how far we’ll get at all. We lean on our most trusted of friends and family to provide what strength they can for us, and we swear to ourselves we’ll repay them with goodness when our time comes.
We press on into the unknown, giving uncertainties our best shot and taking action with what we’ve been given. Life is about finding honest ways to triumph over our struggles, and sharing that beauty with others. Here are 43 quotes and truths about people, relationships and the rollercoaster of life.
1. Be A Voice
2. Don’t Be Afraid Of Being Different
3. Courage Doesn’t Mean You Don’t Get Afraid
4. Loving People For Who They Are
5. When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
6. Some Walks You Have To Take Alone
7. If Life Can Remove A Loved One…
8. Knowing Your Own Darkness
9. Being You
12. Be Somebody
13. Be Strong
14. The Best Kind Of Love
15. You Are Always Responsible For How You Act
16. You Do Not Find The Happy Life
17. There’s No Need To Be Perfect
18. The Most Desired Gift Of Love
19. Sometimes It’s Hard To Do This
20. Respect Is Earned
21. Everything In Life Is Easier When You Do This
22. Your Life Only Gets Better When You Do This
23. Don’t Find Someone That’s Perfect
24. Never Sacrifice These Three Things
25. Pick Your Battles
26. Life Doesn’t Have To Be Perfect
27. A Strong Woman Does This
28. We All Make Time For These Things In Life
29. Don’t Fear Your Enemies
30. People Will Judge You By Your Actions
31. This Is The Greatest Cruelty
32. Time Decides Who You Meet In Your Life
33. I’m Stronger Because I Had To Be
34. Not Everyone Thinks The Way You Think
35. If You Want Something You Never Had…
36. Pick Your Five Favorite Books
37. Sometimes You’ve Got To Be Able To Listen To Yourself
38. Change Your Own Circumstances
39. 3 Types Of People To Surround Yourself With
40. Knowledge Is Power
41. Presence Over Presents
42. Self Love Takes Dedication And Determination
43. Persistence Is A Virtue
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook