Lifehack's Personal Development Expert, a results-driven coach dedicated to helping people achieve greater levels of happiness and success.
I'm a results-driven coach + consultant dedicated to helping you live a life you love and achieve greater levels of happiness, fulfillment and success.
More specifically, I'm a performance coach with a background in leadership and team development, peak performance, personal and professional growth and helping others discover what’s next for them.
Over the last twenty years, I’ve worked in many roles: executive + leadership coach, consultant, facilitator, trainer, product development and leader. I’ve had the opportunity to work with thousands of individuals, teams and organizations across a wide variety of roles and industries. From running education centers for kids to defining and executing business strategy in small businesses to building content, products and technology which have been implemented and used in Fortune 500 companies. I’ve coached dozens of coaches and trained trainers and consulted strategic clients in relation to team performance and leadership development.
While my primary focus is individual coaching, I can also be found advising businesses on their next steps, building courses and curriculum for clients, and running training events in the areas of personal and professional development.
Amongst other methodologies I’m trained in The Instinctive Drives SystemTM, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Intrinsic Health and Integrative Wellness principles.
Some of my core beliefs and philosophies:
- You can be happier, more successful and more fulfilled. There is a better way. Life doesn't have to be this stressful, overwhelming and frustrating.
- We are each here to become the fullest expression of ourselves and therefore, understanding what it means to be ‘true to you’ is critical to living a great life.
- Taking a step back and figuring out what you actually want, is one of the most important things you can do before you move forward with something new.
- It’s essential to understand yourself at a deeper level. There’s a certain amount of self-awareness and soul searching that is essential to our success.
- We have incredible, innate wisdom inside of us. It’s just a matter of tapping into that intrinsic knowledge. We too often look outside for answers, but so many of the answers can be found inside.
- If you stay true to yourself, and pay attention do your innate wisdom, you will be happier and more fulfilled and experience less stress and frustration.
- You don't have to plan or strategize or figure out the entire rest of your life. Just take a step forward and focus on the next step. Then the next one after that.
- Be brave. You got this. You are awesome.
- "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover" -- Mark Twain