Sometimes, relationships with humans are … well, complicated. Talk too little, and our human friends might think we’re hiding something. Talk too much, and we’re a bore. If we’re seen in public with a human friend’s significant other, it could get us in a lot of hot water. And of course, there’s trying to schedule time to see our human friends, or worse, putting up with their bratty kids while we’re trying to have a decent conversation over sushi.
Let’s face it; our real best friends are animals. Here’s why:
1. Animal friends always laugh at our jokes,
2. Listen attentively to our complaints,
3. And tell us exactly what they think about them.
4. We never have to worry about carrying on a conversation with our animal friends,
5. Or finding someone to help out at work.
6. Our animal friends always have our back if things get crazy,
7. And are there to comfort us when our hearts get broken.
8. Animal friends make sure we don’t miss a workout,
9. And act as a mode of transportation if the car breaks down.
10. At our next party, if the DJ flakes out, our animal friends are there to get the music going,
11. Get things moving on the dance floor,
12. And intercept any unwanted advances.
13. Our animal friends won’t even ruin our party by talking about politics or religion.
14. Sometimes we can get our animal friends to bring us the newspaper,
15. Especially if there’s food involved.
16. Did I mention that animal friends are great workout buddies?
17. They ask so little in return; just give ’em a pat now and then, and they’re happy.
Instagram allows you to see exactly what inspires people and how creativity is drawn from their everyday life. We use Instagram to capture what makes us smile, what brings joy to our life, and what we are passionate about, and the accounts listed below are sure to inspire you in turn.
Here are our 20 top creative Instagram accounts that you should be following today.
Brandon Stanton walks the streets of New York City taking street photography, and he gets his subjects to open up about life details that even many family members may not know about them. It makes you smile and connect with the images at a new level.
Carin Olsson moved to Paris and is documenting every part of her experience, from the macaroons to the Eiffel Tower with all of its shimmering lights. If you want to go to Paris but can’t get there today, Carin will take you.