Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
60 Thought Provoking Questions That Will Change Your Perspective On Life
We spend most of our lives whizzing through our days. There is precious little time to self-reflect in order to change our perspective on life.
These questions are designed to help you get started on one of the most important things you can do for yourself; become more self-reflective in order to improve yourself and your relationships.
As you read these questions, consider how they might challenge long held assumptions you may have about yourself and others.
- Who are the people you surround yourself with?
- Do you have a personal mission statement?
- How do you express your gratitude for good things and people you have in your life?
- What are you spending your money on?
- Are you satisfied with your work?
- If you had unlimited resources, how would you live your life?
- Did you pause to celebrate the last time you accomplished a goal, big or small?
- Do you consider yourself worthy of love and admiration?
- How do you react when you encounter a homeless person?
- Do you meditate daily for at least 5 minutes?
- What story are you telling yourself about your life?
- How do you deal with failure?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What do you want your life to look like in 5 years? Do you have a plan to get there?
- What messages have you internalized?
- What inspires you?
- If you could only speak one word today, what would you say?
- When was the last time you took some time to be alone?
- If you could spend 15 minutes with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?
- Did you say “I love you” to the most important person in your life today?
- What step can you take today in order to fulfill your deepest desire?
- How have you educated yourself today?
- What did failure to reach your goal teach you about yourself?
- Did you read a positive or uplifting book today?
- Are you holding on to any past mistakes?
- What habits are holding you back from success?
- Are you feeding your fears or your hopes and dreams?
- What gives you peace?
- How do you challenge your assumptions?
- What is the biggest frustration you’re facing now?
- Are your goals and dreams written down?
- What is your relationship with money?
- How do you keep a sense of perspective when life gets difficult?
- Are you a good listener?
- What gives you meaning?
- How often do you keep in touch with family and friends?
- What is the source of your procrastination?
- How much time are you spending on social media?
- Are you able to say no, even when it makes you unpopular?
- Who are your professors in the school of life?
- Do you bring your work home with you?
- When was the last time you had an exciting idea that kept you awake most of the night? Are you pursuing that idea today?
- What are the top 2 compliments you hear from people about yourself?
- When someone sees your name on caller ID, what thoughts and feelings do you want them to have?
- Have you ever invested in yourself financially? Why or why not?
- If you were asked to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
- What books have influenced you the most?
- Who are the people under your influence?
- Do you trust your own instincts?
- Do you choose happiness or leave it to chance?
- Are you open to experiencing something outside your comfort zone everyday?
- What small habit can you change today?
- What’s your favorite exercise routine?
- Name one psychological barrier in your life? What is it holding you back from doing?
- Do you fear rejection? What are you doing to overcome this fear?
- Do you follow through on commitments?
- How many times a day do you check your email?
- Are you content? If not, what is the source of your lack of contentment?
- If you could eliminate one things from your life today, what would it be?
- Who are you becoming?
I encourage you to go through the questions again, slowly and deliberately. This list is not exhaustive, so I hope it inspires you to ask more thought provoking questions and inspire you for the better.
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.