Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
40 Inspiring Quotes That Will Instantly Boost Your Confidence
When you’re feeling low, there are some things in life with the power to uplift you. Family and friends are amazing, but when you don’t have access to them, or if you’re in need of an instant boost of motivation, turn to good ‘ole quotes.When you’re feeling low, there are some things in life with the power to uplift you. Family and friends are amazing, but when you don’t have access to them, or if you’re in need of an instant boost of motivation, turn to good ‘ole quotes.
Here’s a collection of the 40 most inspiring quotes from well-known philosophers, singers, writers and politicians. Be sure to bookmark this page for easy reference. This will totally boost your confidence when we need it most.
1. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined.” —Henry David Thoreau
2. “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good… They’re no better.” —Hayley Williams
3. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” —Christopher Robin
4. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” —Coco Chanel
6. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” —Dr. Benjamin Spock
7. “I say, dress to please yourself. Listen to your inner muse and take a chance. Wear something that says ‘Here I am!’ today.” —Iris Apfel
8. “Happiness is the secret to all beauty; there is no beauty that is attractive without happiness.” —Christian Dior
9. “Confidence… thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
10. “You have no control over other people’s taste, so focus on staying true to your own.” —Tim Gunn
11. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” —Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
13. “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?” —Eleanor Roosevelt
14. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” —Helen Keller
15. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” —Marie Curie
16. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” —Dale Carnegie
17. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
18. “It’s a dead-end street if you sit around waiting for someone else to tell you you’re okay.” —Michael Pitt, Delirious
19. “With confidence, you have won before you have started.” —Marcus Garvey
20. “If it’s a million to one shot, I’ll make sure I’m one.” —Razorlight, Before I Fall To Pieces
21. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” —Joe Namath
22. “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” —Robert Downey, Jr.
23. “Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” —Michelle Obama
24. “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” —Katy Perry
25. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —Mark Twain
26. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha
27. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” —Oscar Wilde
28. “I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.” —Hafiz
29. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?” —Goldie Hawn
31. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” —Oprah
32. “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” —Rumi
33. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” —Jodi Picoult
34. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” —Laozi
35. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
36. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.” —E.E. Cummings
37. “Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.” —Avril Lavigne
38. “Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.” —Unknown
39. “The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of being unacceptable.” —Paul Tillich
40. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” —Dr. Seuss
Are there any of your favorites that I missed? Share it with me and the rest of the community below!
Need more inspiration? Check this out: 20 Inspirational Quotes of All Time That Can Change Your Life
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.