Sometimes we have a favorite shirt or pair of jeans that we just can’t wear anymore but we don’t want to part with. Some clothes leave us with memories, especially clothes our kids wore. So what do you do with the old clothes?
Here are 25 creative ways to reuse old clothing.
1. T-Shirt Comforter Turn your old t-shirts into a blanket.
2. Shirt Pillow Case Turn old shirts into a pillowcase. You can use t-shirts as well!
3. Shirt Coin Purse Make a small coin purse or wallet using an old shirt.
5. DIY Draft stopper Use old jeans to stop drafts and save energy in your home.
6. Shirt Dress Turn a men’s shirt into a shirt dress.
7. Repurposed Men’s shirt How about making a pin-tucked tunic for summer?
8. Hat out of a Sweater Turn an old sweater into a fun winter hat.
10. T-shirt Produce Bag Cut up an old t-shirt and use as colorful produce bags.
11. Little girl’s dress Use an old men’s shirt to make a dress for your little girl.
12. Pillowcase Romper Use a vintage pillowcase to create a cute comfy romper for your little one.
13. baby sleeping bag Use an old pillowcase to make your baby comfy.
14. flower accessories Use old shirts, sheets, or pillowcases to create these adorable hair accessories.
15. t-shirt scarf Use old t-shirts to create a scarf.
17. Shirt onesie Create a sweet onesie for your little one.
18. Denim Fabric Purse Not your average handbag, use old jeans and an old shirt to create this purse.
19. Denim Corset Add flair to your outfit with this figure-flattering denim corset.
20. T-shirt Pom Poms Create these decorative pom poms using an old t-shirt.
21. T-shirt weaving & cutting To resize, or add creative flair to your old t-shirts.
22. Denim Flannel Quilt Old Jeans and flannels create a cozy quilt.
23. T-Shirt Art Create memories for your walls with this t-shirt art.
24. T-Shirt Wrap Dress An old oversized t-shirt can create a one-of-a-kind look.
25. Pillowcase Nightgown Create a simple nightgown from a pillowcase.