There is something that comes with loving someone. You are ready to put up with all the dramas you will never have put up with ordinarily. You are happy for the first time in your life, I mean really happy despite all these struggles in the following list.
1. You always think of him/her when walking in the street seeing many different things.
2. You appreciate every lyric of your favorite love song and you believe so much in the exact words.
3. There is power in every look at your significant other.
4. You can appreciate the other person’s flaws and still be madly in love.
5. You will argue a lot, but you know that no one is perfect and you are cool with that.
6. You are not complete until the other is around.
7. You want to be there until the end of the other person’s life.
8. You do not see commitment; rather you see safety and security in being with the other person.
9. You become sad too when he/she is depressed.
10. You become an addict of every soap opera you see.
11. You are not afraid of losing it all to love – rather you are courageous and want to risk it all.
12. You can wait; yes you can, because emotions that wait run deeper.
13. You are not heads over heels in love, rather you are standing tall.
14. You can’t explain to anyone how you feel.
15. You spend special moments in a hot tub with him/her and it is like a period of forever bliss.
16. You are happy when the other person is happy.
17. You make sacrifices for the other person’s well-being.
18. You want to make the other person feel person special, despite the effort it will take.
19. You hurt them and you feel bad, you can’t pay the other person back for a wrong. You simply are stuck sometimes, sorry.
20. You make promises to them…
21. …And you can keep those promises no matter what.
22. It is not “me” anymore. Rather it is “we”. Everything you think of is not about you but about us.
23. You are ready to work as a team to make each other happy.
24. You are scared of losing the other person.
25. You go for long walks along the beach anytime you are together.
26. He/she is worth everything you can give to them.
27. You can’t understand your feelings and no other person will also.
28. You are not jealous; rather you are proud of whatever the other person accomplishes even if the other person excels at something you failed at.
29. You are willing to suffer just to make the other person happy.
30. You now appreciate “good nights” because it could mean a kiss a hug or saying something assuring.
31. You experience their pain and it is simply a part of you when he/she is experiencing a suffering.
32. You suddenly become an optimist as you believe everything will turn out well.
33. You wear his/her clothes and you are as comfortable in them as in your own.
34. You find out he/she is more important than the meals you eat.
35. Well, sometimes you can get jealous in mini-doses.
36. Kinky might be too far, but blindfolds are good.
37. Every day you wake up to promises and possibilities.
38. You learn new activities just because you want to please the other person.
39. You suddenly become a poet.
40. You want to be the best husband/wife.
41. You write poetry for each other
42. You both wear the same cologne anytime you are together.
43. You piss off some friends in the process of being together all the time.
44. You have incense, backlights, candles and music for cuddling anytime you are together.
45. You only feel great when you are with him/her, so you leave parties early.
46. You love celebrity couples and it drives you nuts when one of them cheats.
47. People start asking you when you will be getting married and have kids.
48. You now start hating the idea of being alone wherever you go.
49. You have an incredibly new Facebook status which tells everyone else to back off.
50. You flirt with each other when you are in public and sometimes forget the existence of passers-by.
Featured photo credit: The Kiss…/Thomas Leuthard via imcreator.com