If you have been in a relationship for some time and suddenly feel that you’ve lost that passion you used to have for your significant other, ask yourself these 53 questions which could change your relationship:
- What was your first impression about your partner?
- What did you like or love about your partner?
- How did the relationship start?
- Do you still like what you loved about your partner and why?
- Are you happy with the intimacy you share?
- Do you feel the same the way you felt for your partner at the beginning of the relationship?
- Are you positively affecting each other’s life?
- Have you started to do something because of each other’s influence?
- How often do you laugh together?
- When was the last time you dreamt about your partner?
- Do you like spending time with your partner’s friends and family?
- How often do you talk on the phone with your partner?
- How often do you think of your partner?
- Do you smile when you relate something from your daily life with your partner?
- Can you recall the most romantic moment with this partner?
- Do you get each other’s feeling without the need to say anything?
- What was the best moment in your relationship so far? (Are you smiling while recalling that moment?)
- How do you show your love for each other?
- When was the last time you said “I love you” to your partner?
- Have you ever changed anything for your partner?
- How much do you think you understand your partner?
- Do you trust each other?
- Have you not let your partner do something just because you feel jealous or angry?
- How do you feel when others find your partner attractive?
- Do you feel jealous if your partner hang out with a friend of the opposite sex?
- How serious are you both taking this relationship?
- Do you bring up arguments very often and why?
- Do you make sacrifices for your relationship?
- Have you ever apologized for what you’ve done wrong to your partner?
- Do you forgive your partner’s mistakes easily?
- Do you throw temper easily for small mistakes of your partners?
- Do you respect each other’s beliefs?
- Is it really necessary to know everything from your partner’s previous relationships?
- Do you believe in staying with this partner for a very long time or even forever?
- How do you feel when your partner has to leave you for some time because of work or studying?
- Will you say sorry to your partner even though it’s not your fault?
- When was the last time you had an in-depth conversation with your partner?
- Are you keeping any secrets that you’re afraid of letting your partner know?
- Do you think your partner’s friends and family like you?
- Do you feel that your partner accepts the way you are?
- Have you seen each other at your best and worst?
- Have you ever thought about cheating on your partner? Why?
- Have you ever thought about breaking up with your partner and why?
- Will you lie for the sake of your partner’s happiness and how do you define the line?
- Are you in a relationship only because you enjoy the excitement or the feeling to be loved and cared about?
- Does this partner make you forget the painful feeling of your previous relationships?
- Do you look forward to your future with your partner?
- Have you thought about marrying your partner? (If you two have already married, do you remember why you had that thought of marrying your partner?)
- Are you willing to compromise your happiness for a successful relationship?
- When it comes to future, do you and your partner have the same relationship goal?
- Are there more joyful moments than sad ones being together?
- What makes you happier in a relationship, sharing or sacrificing?
- If you could choose your partner again, would you choose the same person?
These relationship questions are only for your own reflection, and there’re no right or wrong answers. Just be true to yourself when answering the questions and you may have new insights about your relationship.
Some relationship habits you must get rid of: 6 Relationship Habits That Are Toxic
Set a goal for yourself
"I'll keep making efforts to treat my loved ones well."Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook