47 Things You Can Do To Make Your Life Simple
Read full content
You think that your life is hard, the world’s unfair, and you just want to have a simple life you used to have when you were a child….do these 47 things to make your life simple again:
- Talk with each other, don’t guess what others’ thinking.
- Be friendly to people around you, wearing a smile can change your day.
- Treasure the friendships you have, you don’t need to be friends with everyone.
- Hang out with positive people who can boost your energy.
- Ask questions if there’s something you’re not sure about.
- Follow what your heart tells you.
- Accept things and people to be imperfect.
- Accept the fact that you’re imperfect as well. A man’s got a limit.
- Don’t always ask “why?”, ask “why not?”.
- Forget what others think of you and demand for you.
- If you want to cry, just cry. Crying doesn’t mean you’re weak.
- Be mature, and be playful still.
- Treat others as you’d like to be treated; give out what you want to receive.
- Stop expecting yourself to please everyone around you.
- Don’t let the weather affect your mood. You can’t control the weather but you can handle your emotions.
- Get some sleep when you’re tired, don’t stay up late for no reasons.
- Get up early to enjoy the quiet morning.
- You have the control over your body, ignore others’ judgement on it as long as you’re healthy.
- Eat healthily, yet there’s no need to stop eating all the sweets and snacks as they can add fun to your life.
- Don’t get addicted to alcohol, drugs and cigarette.
- Only eat when you’re hungry, not because you’re sad or bored.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Think about what you have now and feel satisfied about it.
- Always buy what you need, not what you want. Your desire is endless.
- Don’t want to have something only because others have it.
- Be true to yourself and don’t lie to others.
- Don’t be afraid to say “I love you” to people who you care about.
- It’s okay to lose your temper, just don’t hurt anyone.
- Don’t argue for the sake of fighting, discuss with reasons.
- Apologize when you’ve done something wrong.
- Allow mistakes and forgive others.
- Be opened to learn about new stuff.
- Don’t hide yourself, you should meet the world.
- Keep a notebook to take note of important things.
- Learn to use technology to simplify your daily life.
- De-clutter and make space for yourself to work or do whatever you’ll do.
- Learn to cook, so you won’t eat-out too often.
- When you buy things, buy them with cash and avoid using credit/debit cards.
- Find the job that you like to do.
- Set a goal for yourself.
- Make priorities for what you want to do.
- Do something that you’ll feel proud of.
- Learn from the past, let go of your guilt and move on with your daily life.
- Find out what’s most important right now and focus on this.
- Hope for the best; plan for the worst.
- Have faith in yourself (and God).
- If there’s anything you hate to do, just stop doing it. (Yes as simple as that!)
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook