There are days where our internal motivation will suffice. Those are the days when you can get right to work without having to put on that fast-paced playlist, drink ten pots of coffee, and take a cold shower just to get started on your projects and responsibilities.
Other days, however, we can use any and every bit of help that we can get to get our motivational juices going.
For those days, take a look at these 25 work hard quotes that will inspire you to do more with your time!
1. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.”— Kevin Hart
2. “Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work–and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.” — Lucille Ball
3. “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference.” — Lou Holtz
4. “I think the thing about that was I was always willing to work; I was not the fastest or biggest player but I was determined to be the best football player I could be on the football field and I think I was able to accomplish that through hard work.” –Jerry Rice
5. “If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there.” –Joyce Chapman
6. “Live the Life of Your Dreams. When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.” –Roy T. Bennett
7. “To achieve what 1% of the worlds population has (Financial Freedom), you must be willing to do what only 1% dare to do..hard work and perseverance of highest order.” –Manoj Arora
8. “There’s no talent here, this is hard work. This is an obsession. Talent does not exist, we are all equals as human beings. You could be anyone if you put in the time. You will reach the top, and that’s that. I am not talented. I am obsessed.” –Conor McGregor
9. “You’re responsible for your journey in life, no one else. You have to know the destination to go there. Others can help show you the way, but no one can take you there.” — Debasish Mridha MD
10. “Successful people, whether they’re working for somebody else or working for themselves, do whatever they do to the best of their ability – as if the boss is watching them every minute of every day.” — Dean Graziosi
11. “Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom. The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.” — Jim Rohn
12. “I give 100% to my job because I love what I do. I get 101% in return. What great things love, attitude, passion, and hard work can accomplish!” –Benjamin Kofi Quansah
13. “There is another apt Latin expression: Materiam superabat opus. (The workmanship is better than the material.) The material we’ve been given genetically, emotionally, financially, that’s where we begin. We don’t control that. We do control what we make of that material, and whether we squander it.” –Ryan Holiday
14. “If you will invest the maximum amount of time in hard work, polishing and building your own land of promise, you will become great in life. You will become exceptional. You will become a specialist and the world would want to reckon with you.” –Sunday Adelaja
15. “From the dawn of civilization it is the will of Man that has propelled him forward. Man progressed from the brute in the jungle to the sophisticated being in the boardrooms of the top most organisations of the world. Man is obsessive. If Man puts his heart and soul into something then Man will achieve it. To strive till the end and get it. A Man doesn’t ever give up. A Man will work hard till the end. A Man will win.” –Avijeet Das
16. “If I have one piece of advice to give you all about what to search for in your quest for What Next, it’s to find where the line blurs between hard work and happiness for you. To find that thing where working hard at it makes you happy, and where you’re happy to work hard at it.” –Tom Fletcher
17. “There are trials in life that feel as tremendous as a quest to slay dragons. These trials are daunting. They require hard work, determination, and courage. But when the dragon is finally slain, the relief is immense.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
18. “Anything that you truly believe in, any dream or goal you have, any project you are a part of; it’s going to take work, it’s going to need effort. Nothing comes easy or drops out the sky. For you to appreciate it, you’ve got to be in it, 100%.” –Carey Digsby
19. “Do what ought to be done, here and now, to get you somewhere — anywhere.” — Charlotte Eriksson
20. “When you have an idea, it is like carbon. It has potential. To make it into a diamond, you need to put in hard work. When you have a diamond, it may not be perfect. You need to polish it, improve it. Only then is it valuable.” — Rohan Kulkarni
21. “Eventually, what you’re looking for is gonna happen, and by the time it does happen, you’ll be that much better along the way to what you should be. Don’t get discouraged, and just keep on plugging along, and what you want will eventually be yours. You know, there’s nothing to stop it if you just keep on working hard. And by working hard, I mean doing the best job you possibly can. Everything happens for the best, and I believe it completely.” — Bob Crane
22. “Nothing remarkable or impressive comes to be overnight, and all those so-called “overnight success” stories misrepresent the truth. It is only the manifestation of that success that appeared overnight, but its essence was built up over time.” — Innocent Mwatsikesimbe
23. “Attaining achievement is not simple. It is not attain by chance, you have to work with it. There ought to be diligence and own path on the best way to accomplish achievement. It takes much time before having the tree grown foods of your work. As you come the way, you will know the things on the best way to be fruitful. Achievement needs time, exertion and tolerance.” — Auliq Ice
24. “When life brings you mountains, you don’t waste your time asking why; you spend your time climbing over them.” — A.J. Darkholme
25. “Good fortune and talent are both ingredients of success, but like any recipe, they can be substituted with clever alternatives. The one irreplaceable ingredient I’ve found, however, is work.” –Shane Snow
There you have it! This collection of 25 quotes that speak to the value of hard work will help you to push through your limitations and realize the success that comes out of working hard and staying on track. Good luck in your endeavors!
Featured photo credit: Kari Shea via unsplash.com