Sometimes, a little encouragement is all a person needs to give them strength to carry on. Here are 28 great encouragement quotes to share, to let someone know that they are not alone.
1. There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.
Katharine Butler Hathway
2. Encouragement of higher education for our youth s critical to the success of our collective future.
3. If we’re going to bring out the best in people, we, too, need to sow seeds of encouragement.
4. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
5. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
6. Encourage one another and build each other up.
7.You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
8. Progress is still progress, no matter how small.
9. Shoot for the moon. even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
10. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
11. If you work really hard and are kind, amazing things will happen.
12. Your mind is a powerful things. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
13. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
14. What feels like the end is often the beginning.
15. Your life is your message to the world, make sure it’s inspiring.
16. There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.
17. Correction does much but encouragement does n=more. Encouragement after censure is as the sun after a shower.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
18. A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
19. it does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
20. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love.
21. There’s something in you that the world needs.
22. Courage doesn’t mean you don’t afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
23. Without rain, nothing grows. Learn to embrace the storms of your life.
24. Strive fro progress. not projection.
25. The pessimist borrows trouble? The optimist lends encouragement.
26. No matter how you feel, get up, show up, and never give up.
27. Restoration after failure leads to strength and encouragement for you and others.
28. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.