Do you believe in yourself? Remind yourself of what true confidence means with these 25 Confidence Quotes.
1. Confidence is like “Show up in every single moment like you’re meant to be there.”
2. Confidence is not ‘they will like me’. Confidence is ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t’.
3. Self confidence is a super power. Once you start to believe in yourself, magic starts happening.
4. I am who I am. Not who you think I am. Not who you want me to be. I am me.
5. Coffee in one hand. Confidence in the other.
6. Your energy introduces you before you even speak.
7. Stop doubting yourself. Work hard, and make it happen.
8. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
9. Inhale confidence, exhale doubt.
10. People who repeatedly attack your confidence and self-esteem are quite aware of your potential, even if you are not .
11. Be yourself. People don’t have to like you and you don’t have to care.
12. I am confident because I can admit who I am, what I’ve done, and love myself for who I’ve become.
13. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
14. The most beautiful things you can wear is confidence.
15. When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.
16. If you have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.
17. Confidence comes from discipline and training.
18. Girl power is about loving yourself and having confidence and strength from within, so even if you’re not wearing a sexy outfit, you feel sexy.
19. I have a confidence about my life that comes from standing tall on my own two feet.
20. It’s all about confidence and how you feel about yourself. There’s no such thing as a perfect woman, I like imperfections – that’s what makes you unique.
21. With confidence, you have won before you have started.
22. Have confidence in everything. No matter what it is that you’re doing, know that you can do it better than anyone.
23. Confidence isn’t walking into a room with your nose in the air, and thinking you are better than everyone else. It’s walking in to a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place.
24. No one is you and that is your power.
25. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.
Featured photo credit: Picjumbo via picjumbo.com