Both men and women are eager to receive the feeling of being loved and cared for by their partner. It’s nice to know that your partner still thinks about you by showing you how much he or she cares every once in a while. This is why you should make sweet and romantic gestures–to remind your special one that you still have lots of love for them. Valentine’s Day shouldn’t be the only time you show your love to your loved ones. Even the simplest love gestures can brighten up your partner’s days and that way everyday can be Valentine’s Day for the both of you.
To maintain a healthy and happy relationship, you don’t need to make expensive shows of affection all the time. Sweet little romantic gestures that can make your lover go awwww, are what matters more. The price is not what counts but the thought and care which is put into it to remind your love that you are still crazy about them.
Sometimes, a sweet gesture can make your partner’s day, even if it’s done in the smallest way. Here are 12 sweet, interesting and romantic gestures you should try on your wife, husband, boyfriend or girlfriend to let them know that you still have lots of love for them
- Hold their hand when you are walking on the street and also when you’re crossing a street. This would make them feel really appreciated and proud that you want to show them off to everyone.
- Surprise your partner sometimes by making them their favorite breakfast in bed with flowers to go with it. The effort would be really appreciated.
- Snuggle all the time. It would make them feel very close and connected to you. It’s a bonding and loving gesture.
- Sometimes, you should look into your partner’s eyes, smile and honestly tell them how much you love them. I especially love this, it’s sweet.
- Write and hide sweet I love you poems in their pocket which will put a smile on their face when they find it. You can even help them find it by setting an alarm on their phone that would notify them to check their pocket.
- Switch things up sometimes by recording a love message on your partner’s phone and just like the poem you can help them find it too.
- Fill the tub with hot water and scented flowers after a long day at work, get in together and give each other a massage and back rub while soaking away and relaxing.
- Plan a surprise romantic weekend getaway or take them to their favorite picnic spot in an impromptu getaway move with packed picnic basket, blankets, chocolates, strawberry and champagne.
- Sometimes, take a day off from other things and spend some time with your partner doing what they love to do, even if it’s not something that interests you much.
- Bring home their favorite dessert and have a treat while you snuggle and watch a late night movie or tv show you both love.
- Exchange little wrapped and inexpensive gifts every once in a while; it shows you both still care deeply for each other.
- Order gifts like flowers, chocolates with lovely little notes or poems attached and have them delivered to your partner at home or at work.
- Have a special date night every month and enjoy each others company by cuddling up, turning off your phones, watching romantic movies together and ordering all the takeout food you’ve been craving all month.
There is more to love than having sex every day of the week. There are lots of things you can do to bring a smile on your partner’s face which is what love is about. Love is more about letting your partner know you’re still in love with them and you enjoy being with them by displaying sweet, affectionate gestures–even if it means doing the little things. Using these romantic gestures can help bring bliss and happiness to a relationship. Do you like these sweet gestures? You can also send this list to your partner so they know what’s on your mind.
Featured photo credit: Trina via youqueen.com