1. Depression can make you feel left out, of your family or school. Feeling like you’re alone even when in a crowded room can be depressing.
2.Your worries can get so overwhelming. They pile up until you’re downing in them.
3. A distorted self image can accompany your sadness, you don’t see the person you truly are.
4. Depression can be suffocating, sapping you of the joy life once brought.
Depression can sometimes be too much for one person to handle on their own. Before your worries become too much for you to handle, you should consult a doctor. Sometimes people need therapy, or medication. Depression is the most common mental illness. Millions go through the same thing every year. It’s never too late to seek help. You’re not alone.
5. What once made you happy has taken on a more sinister appearance to you.
Everything seems to get you down. You have to pretend life is something you enjoy. When people ask if you’re okay, you say you are, but deep down inside you feel like you could die.
6. Your despair can sometimes be too much. Eventually you become too tired to function. You just want to sleep.
These images are just representation of a disorder that can claim lives. They can be found here in full.
Instagram allows you to see exactly what inspires people and how creativity is drawn from their everyday life. We use Instagram to capture what makes us smile, what brings joy to our life, and what we are passionate about, and the accounts listed below are sure to inspire you in turn.
Here are our 20 top creative Instagram accounts that you should be following today.
Brandon Stanton walks the streets of New York City taking street photography, and he gets his subjects to open up about life details that even many family members may not know about them. It makes you smile and connect with the images at a new level.
Carin Olsson moved to Paris and is documenting every part of her experience, from the macaroons to the Eiffel Tower with all of its shimmering lights. If you want to go to Paris but can’t get there today, Carin will take you.