Love doesn’t pop out of a movie screen. It develops and starts from a sudden sparkle and could turn into an inferno. Here are some things you will understand if you are in love.
1. You have someone who you can spend quality time with
Time spent together is what builds a relationship and draws lovers together. You may have distractions in work and other commitments but someone who truly loves you will always be there for you.
2. You have someone who admires you regardless of your flaws
You can’t be perfect. But your lover cares and understands your limitations. And he is willing to stand by and offer you all the love you need.
3. You have someone who calls you all the time
You have someone who cares so much to call you and asks you about even something as insignificant as what you ate in the morning or what outfit you will be wearing out.
4. You have someone you miss when they are gone
Somehow you are connected to him/her so much you want to have the person at your side all the time. You don’t want them to ever leave, and when they do it is like a part of you is gone.
5. Every kiss triggers something special
Kisses and holds are a display of affection. The thing about it is that you feel special and important when the other person does such things to you.
6. You daydream and fantasize a lot
It is not perfect and sometimes it is an illusion. But such fantasies however take you to some place exciting and marvelous as you think of how perfect things will be with your lover.
7. You have butterflies within when he/she is with you
You blush, you are nervous, you light up, you sparkle, and you are different and satisfied when he/she is with you. You have something that is mysterious and appealing takeover you when he comes around.
8. You have someone to support you
Whether physically or emotionally you have someone to support you and make you not feel alone in this world. You can have his support even without asking for it.
9. You are included in their decisions
If your lover is traveling or making an important career decision, he/she has to find how you can fit in and be a part of it.
10. You have someone who respects your views
Your opinions or views are not belittled or thrown aside but respected by your lover. He/she truly cares about you and wants your decisions or beliefs to count.
11. He/she gives you that long romantic look
He/she can stare at you and give you that romantic look that makes you feel special and connected to them.
12. You can have an idea of what the future will look like
You can imagine and know what could happen to you both if you stayed together. If you are going to have a baby together you can have a glimpse of what your kid will be like.
13. You have someone who can laugh at your jokes
It doesn’t matter whether your jokes are funny or not. But you have someone who will laugh with you at your jokes.
14. You find yourself jealous at times
You can’t help but try to know what is going on in his life. You will check and double check that there is no one else in his life but you.
15. You can’t imagine being in love with another person
It seems you are stuck with this person. You have found happiness and satisfaction. It will be difficult to have another person replace him/her or even try to come and take over his/her place in your heart.
16. You now have special days
February 14th or his/her birthday cannot just be forgotten or put aside. You have special days that should be celebrated with him/her.
17. You want to know how they feel about you
You are not selfish but you really want to know if he/she feels the same way about you the same way you feel about them.
18. You are a believer in love
You are an optimist and you now believe that love exists. You experience and can even offer others your honest opinion on the subject of love.
19. You now love romantic movies…
You want to be connected to other scenarios of love and happy moments shared between couples.
20. …And books too
You can now go to the book store and buy a book by Nicholas Sparks
Featured photo credit: htttp://www.stokpic.com via stokpic.com