Everyone has some negative social habits they want to work on, but while some are just personality quirks that might bother irk some people, Mark and Angel Hack Life has a great list of negative social habits that everyone needs to cut out today. These habits are things that will not just irritate a few people, but bother most people you talk to by making you a poor conversationalist overall.
- Seeking attention by complaining.
- Focusing on your inner monologue instead of the dialogue in front of you.
- Multi-tasking while you chat.
- Not paying attention to the people you care about most.
- Constantly fishing for compliments.
- De-Emphasizing compliments with self-effacing remarks.
- Cutting people off mid-sentence.
- An unsupportive attitude.
- Trying to please everyone.
9 Negative Social Habits to Quit Today | Marc and Angel Hack Life
Do you have any friends or colleagues who are negative? 9 Helpful Tips To Deal With Negative PeopleFeatured photo credit: http://www.shutterstock.com/cat.mhtml?lang=en&search_source=search_form&search_tracking_id=iPULgEjGKNb4JawT7zs60Q&version=llv1&anyorall=all&safesearch=1&searchterm=negative+people&photos=on&search_group=&orient=&search_cat=&searchtermx=&photographer_name=&people_gender=&people_age=&people_ethnicity=&people_number=&commercial_ok=&color=&show_color_wheel=1#id=131963561&src=SqK8xSMke-WaXzZBP4Y6wg-2-39via Shutterstock
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook