Everyone has some negative social habits they want to work on, but while some are just personality quirks that might bother irk some people, Mark and Angel Hack Life has a great list of negative social habits that everyone needs to cut out today. These habits are things that will not just irritate a few people, but bother most people you talk to by making you a poor conversationalist overall.
- Seeking attention by complaining.
- Focusing on your inner monologue instead of the dialogue in front of you.
- Multi-tasking while you chat.
- Not paying attention to the people you care about most.
- Constantly fishing for compliments.
- De-Emphasizing compliments with self-effacing remarks.
- Cutting people off mid-sentence.
- An unsupportive attitude.
- Trying to please everyone.
9 Negative Social Habits to Quit Today | Marc and Angel Hack Life
Do you have any friends or colleagues who are negative? 9 Helpful Tips To Deal With Negative People
Set a goal for yourself
Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook