Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
25 Life Changing Quotes to Change Your Life for the Better
We always need something to motivate us, to push us a little further. Special quotes and speeches help us realize the true way in which we can live life. In this post, rather than quoting things about life, we have a collection of 25 quotes that will motivate you until eternity, but only if you remember them, of course! At the end of the post we will show you how to remember them so that in tough times you can revisit them and push yourself a little further. Read these, remember these, let the passion inside of you come out and finally accomplish your goals.We always need something to motivate us, to push us a little further. Special quotes and speeches help us realize the true way in which we can live life. In this post, rather than quoting things about life, we have a collection of 25 quotes that will motivate you until eternity, but only if you remember them, of course! At the end of the post we will show you how to remember them so that in tough times you can revisit them and push yourself a little further. Read these, remember these, let the passion inside of you come out and finally accomplish your goals.
25 Motivational Quotes:
- When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful. – Eric Thomas
- Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit. – Les Brown
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing that’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
- The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bulls**t story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. – Jordan Belfort
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. – Lao Tzu
- If you are willing to do only what’s easy, life will be hard, but if you are willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy. – T. Harv Eker
- If you can look up, you can get up. – Les Brown
- Learning is not child’s play; we cannot learn without pain. – Aristotle
- The most important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what you are, for what you will become! – Eric Thomas
- Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here. – Donald Trump
- When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal. – Napoleon Hill
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives life fully is prepared to die at any time. – Mark Twain
- Rise and rise again until lambs become lions. – Robin Hood, 2010
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill
- If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality. – Roopleen
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
- Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and one the stars. – Frederick Langbridge
- I have not failed 10,000 times. I just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas Edison
- Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. – Neil Gaiman
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
- Life has no limitations, except the ones you make. – Les Brown
- As long as you’re being a copycat, you will never be the best copycat. – Eric Thomas
- Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment – Will Rogers
If you really love these life changing quotes and after reading them you are motivated, then take your notepad and note down the best ones according to you. Whenever you are down or times are hard, go through them as I am sure that these will help to keep you motivated (my tip: read the third quote again).
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.