Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
12 Quotes That Show The Truth About Being A Mom
Is there anything better than feeling understood?
Feeling like there’s someone else out there who really get you. Really understand what it’s like to walk a mile in your shoes.
Sometimes when you’re a mom you wonder if anyone else on the planet feels the way you do.
These quotes let you know that you’re not alone.
Share them with all the moms you know, so they know they’re not alone either.
1. “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.” ~ Lisa Alther
2. “It’d be cool if my kids could make something I actually want, like a bottle of win, out of macaroni and glue.” ~ Stephanie McMaster
3. “The interesting things about being a mother is that everyone wants pets, but no one but me cleans the kitty litter.” ~ Meryl Streep
4. “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” ~ Jane Sellman
5. “Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your children.” ~ Sam Leveson
6. “And remember that behind every successful woman is a basket of dirty laundry.” ~ anonymous
7. “You may learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” ~ Franklin P Adams
8. “When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice safe playpen. When they’re finished, I climb out.” ~ Erma Bombeck
9. “People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” ~ Leo Burke
10. “Did you know, when kids go to bed, you can hear yourself think again. I sound fabulous.” ~ Paige Kellerman
11. “Everybody wants to save the earth; nobody wants to help Mom with the dishes.” ~ P. J. O’Rourke
12. “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” ~ Jill Churchill
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.