Bathroom hacks will make time spent in the bathroom more tolerable. What’s more, you will probably want to pass on these hacks to everyone you know. These tips and tricks will make your bathroom so stylish you’ll just have to show it off.
1. Add spice racks to hang up lotions and hair care products.
2. Open the shower curtain at both ends for better air flow and a cleaner shower.
3. Screw a magazine holder onto the back of a cabinet door to store the hair dryer.
4. Bring wrinkled clothes in while you shower.
5. Use shampoo bottles to keep the shower curtain in place.
6. Use coat hooks instead of towel rods to hang shared towels.
7. Apply magnetic strips behind cabinet doors to hold tweezers, bobby pins, and other magnetic objects, like cosmetic brushes.
8. An extra shower curtain rod adds extra storage space.
9. Hang a bookshelf over the door for added space.
10. Add a stacked plate holder to provide more space on the counter.
11. Turn your shaving cream upside down to avoid rust marks.
12. A dry sink makes an excellent amplifier.
14. Pumice easily cleans lime stains.
15. Place your reader in a ziploc bag so you can read without worrying.
17. Drill your way to clean. Fit a scrub brush to a drill and use your favorite cleaner.
19. Organize makeup with a magnetic board.
20. Reflect more space with a larger mirror.
21. Roll your towels instead of folding them.
22. Attach pull-out drawers in cabinets for more space.
23. Attach multiple towel racks to the back of the door.
25. Use molding to frame a plain bathroom mirror.