We’d all somehow influenced by Disney Films as we were growing up. Did you realize that there were life lessons behind some Disney movies? Here’re 23 inspirational quotes from Disney films that will teach you the most valuable life lessons.
1. Knowing how to laugh at yourself instead of blaming for your own weaknesses will make you happier. No one’s perfect after all.
To laugh yourself is to love yourself. – Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse
2. You’ll never find something better if you stay in your comfort zone.
“Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” – Rapunzel,Tangled
3. The hardest things teach you the most important lessons. If you can get over the challenge, you’ll enter another stage of life, a better one.
“The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” – Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
4. You’re responsible for your life, so face your problems bravely.
“You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.” – Merida, Brave
5. Forgetting maybe the easiest way to deal with the past, but learning from it is what you should do.
“Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it” – Rafiki, Lion King
6. Life’s full of ups and downs, you just have to deal with it and keep going.
“When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” – Dory, Finding Nemo
7. You will be what you want to be, don’t let others decide for you.
“You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Gusteau, Ratatouille
8. If you want something to happen, make it happen with your actions.
“Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you.” – Tiana, Princess and the Frog
9. You have to go through the most difficult times to grow better and stronger.
“The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – The Emperor, Mulan
10. Your life belongs to you, take your own way and don’t follow others’ paths.
“You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.” – Pocahontas, Pocahontas
11. Don’t give up believing because your beliefs will lead you to where you want to be.
“No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella, Cinderella
12. Let go of what you can’t change and focus on what you can work on.
“If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead. Now go up and look around!” - Gusteau, Ratatouille
13. Don’t underestimate your ability. You just need to tell yourself you can, and you can!
“Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become.” – Mufasa, The Lion King.
14. Relationships take time and patience. Sometimes you just need to let time lead the way for you.
“You can’t force someone to like you. It takes time for friendship to grow.” – Cody, Suite Life of Zack and Cody
15. Works are endless, do what you can and stop worrying so much.
“When there’s too much to do, don’t let it bother you. Forget your troubles.” -Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
16. Believe that you can and you’re half way there.
“I am on my way. I can go the distance! I don’t care how far. Somehow I’ll be strong I know. Every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to find where I belong.” - Hercules, Hercules
17. Things and people are not what they seem. Don’t judge anything or anyone before you fully understand them.
“Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts.” Aladdin, Aladdin
18. Be patient because miracles do happen every day.
“Even miracles take a little time.” Fairy Godmother, Cinderella
19. Learning history is not to learn what happened before, but to learn from the previous mistakes so that the history will not repeat.
“Man has always learned from the past. After all, you can’t learn history in reverse!” – Archimedes, The Sword in the Stone
20. When you truly love someone, you know it’s worth it to sacrifice for them.
“Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf, Frozen
21. The littlest act of kindness you do can change the world.
“A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
22. When you’ve done best for your own part, you just need to have faith for what’s coming.
All it takes is faith and trust. – Peter Pan, Peter Pan
23. Family means we all stay together, no matter what.
Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. – Lilo, Lilo and stitch
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook