Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
5 Steps to Throwing a Successful Bingo Party
There is nothing more classic than a 75 ball Bingo game. Hosting a bingo party may just be the best idea you could have. It will definitely bring people of all ages in to relax, unwind, and win a little money perhaps? Bingo has always been a favorite pastime game among family and friends and if you are looking for an activity that you can all so, there is nothing like a good Bingo game to start all the fun.There is nothing more classic than a 75 ball Bingo game. Hosting a bingo party may just be the best idea you could have. It will definitely bring people of all ages in to relax, unwind, and win a little money perhaps? Bingo has always been a favorite pastime game among family and friends and if you are looking for an activity that you can all so, there is nothing like a good Bingo game to start all the fun.
So how do you throw a bingo party?
If you think playing the game is fun, then you better get the bingo party planning started. It is more fun that you think. So how does it all start? These steps might help you out!
- First, talk about your plans with your family, friends and even coworkers. When they know you’ve got plans to throw a bingo party, they will show their interest. By then, you will have an idea how many people would want to attend your bingo night at home. The more people sign up, the more exciting the party will be. Plus, if it’s a game of money, more people will mean bigger pot and that’s going to make the party even more exciting.
- Second, choose a night when most of the people who are interested can come. You don’t them coming late because then it would push the game further into the night. The day may fall on a weekend too. Choose one night within the week when most of them could come and that’s it. The date has been set.
- Third, invite a good number of interested people on your bingo night. You may informally invite them by discussing the party plans in person or you can be more formal with an invitation at hand. Either way, those who are interested will surely come. If you want a little bit of exclusivity in the party, you may choose to limit the people you invite. However, if you are open to your guests bringing guests, that is also a good idea. It will be an opportunity for people to meet new friends.
- Fourth, plan out your meals. Usually, a bingo party will entail a potluck system. People can bring foods they can share with others. It doesn’t have to be formal catering and all. Finger foods and chips would definitely be enough to much through the night. You may also assign someone to bring the drinks. From the sodas to the beer or perhaps even wine for those of age, you can serve all these drinks while people are busy looking at their numbers and hoping for a win!
- Fifth, prepare the bingo cards and the chips that you will provide for every person for that night. You may opt to buy bingo cards online or you can invest time and effort in making them yourself. Personalizing those bingo cards are definitely a plus. Not only will you look forward to people coming to play, but you will be waiting for the good words they will say about the bingo cards you’ve made from scratch. Choose whichever suits your taste, your schedule and your budget as well.
- Lastly, decide if the bingo party is all for fun or if it is something where people can have a good time and win some good money too. This decision will impact everything else about the party. If you decide that it’s just a game for fun minus the money, that’s all right. You can still get people excited not for the money but for the thrill of actually spending the night playing the game. If you decide that the game is all about the money, then you can charge each person and put all that money into a pot. Whoever wins the game shall take home the pot. This will definitely make the night something to remember.
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.