The summer months are drawing to a close, meaning the return to classes for some and simply the transition to a new season for others. Whatever it means for you, it’s a perfect opportunity to hack your personal grooming for a revamped beauty routine. Some of the tips on this list are specifically for warmer weather to get you through the last of these sweaty summer days. (You’re welcome.) Enjoy!
1. Eliminate permanent sweat stains
2. Vaseline prevents messy self-manicures
3. Use a spoon for an easy winged eyeliner guide
4. Make lips pop by using a highlighter pencil/cream
5. Cool down sunburns with frozen aloe vera gel
6. Make your lips look plump with this shimmer trick
7. Clean up your self-tanner mistakes with baking soda
8. No more clumpy mascara!
9. Prevent shoe blisters with gel deodorant
10. Easily paint french tips using a rubber band
11. Use white eyeliner pencil as eye shadow primer
12. Use a detachable shower head stand for hands-free blow-drying
13. Bubbly nail polish? Put it in the fridge
14. For nail art use a metallic sharpie, let dry, then add top coat
15. Save your old mascara brush and use to apply eyebrow color
16. Give yourself a quick split-ends trim
17. Highlighter above you brows = instant eye lift
18. Curl lashes and apply eyeliner in one go!
19. Fix a broken lipstick tube with a lighter and your fridge
20. Get the perfect lash curl with this technique
21. Heat your curler to make it more effective
22. For natural & effective makeup remover, use coconut oil!
Featured photo credit: Behind the Scenes with Aveda/goMainstream via flic.kr
Love this article? Share it with your friends on FacebookRead full content