Over at TradePub, Daniel has kindly given me the list of top 20 publications and magazines with free subscriptions. Some of them are professions specific – for instance, there are IT publications like eWeek for Information Technology Professionals, and Call Center for professionals in support and services field. The list is in alphabetical order:
- Accounting Today: Addresses the use of technology within an accounting practice and technology products and services that are delivered to the clients of accountants.
- BioPharm International: Serves as the voice of an experienced mentor to the biopharmaceutical community.
- BizTech: Covers the intersection of technology and business.
- Call Center: Covers products and services that improve customer contact and care by strengthening online communications and quality assistance over the phone.
- Card Technology: Reaches key executives responsible for planning, designing, and implementing applications based on chip cards.
- eWeek: The essential technology information source for builders of e-business.
- Game Developer: Provides technical and industry information to over 35,000 professional game developers.
- Genetic Engineering News: The most widely read bioindustry publication worldwide and has long been acknowledged as the voice of the global biotechnology bioindustry.
- Global Finance: Has been providing monthly news and analysis since 1987 about companies and financial institutions that do business around the world.
- Health-IT World News: Is the premiere E-news source on technology for healthcare.
- InfoStor: Provides storage professionals with the right decision-making information to evaluate, specify and/or integrate enterprise storage products and technologies.
- Microwave Product Digest (International): Is the premier new product magazine devoted to information on components, equipment and subsystems for the RF, microwave and wireless industries.
- Military & Aerospace Electronics: Published and edited exclusively for engineering managers and engineers involved with military and aerospace electronic systems design, development and production.
- Offshore Engineer: Provides the highest quality editorial product across the broad spectrum of offshore technologies.
- Oracle Magazine: Contains technology strategy articles, sample code, tips, Oracle and partner news, how to articles for developers and DBAs, and more.
- Photonics Spectra: Provides business news and technology solutions to readers in the optics, lasers, imaging, fiber optics, electro-optics and photonic component manufacturing.
- RadioResource International: Delivers wireless voice and data solutions for mobile and remote mission-critical operations for professionals.
- The Scientist: Is a bimonthly publication covering the latest developments in life sciences research, technology and business.
- Total Telecom: Is “The Economist of the communications industry”.
- World Industrial Reporter: Provides information about new products and processes for manufacturing activities to plant executives in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the Pacific.
If your favorite magazine is not on the list, try to search it here.
Free magazines Stand – [TradePub]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on FacebookRead full content