Have you ever noticed that as you get tired or worn down, your face starts to look a little older? If you have a skinnier, more bony face, you will likely have noticed this. If you have a rounder face, you may not have this problem, because rounder cheeks can hide the tiredness quite well. If you don’t have naturally round cheeks, there is a technique called Face Yoga that will help you get fuller cheeks when you want to counteract the tired look and appear more youthful. In her how-to video, Fumiko Takatsu shows an easy Face Yoga technique to get the fuller cheeks you’ve always wanted.
Pay Attention if You Want To Get Fuller Cheeks
- Do this exercise in front of a mirror
- Make sure the corners of your mouth are level with each other while doing this exercise
- Keep your shoulders pulled down and relaxed
- Practice and repetition will bring results – don’t give up!
FAQs About This Face Yoga Exercise
- How long before I notice the results?
As with any kind of exercise, it can take a while to see the positive results of your efforts. If you take a before/after pictures of your face, you will notice the difference sooner.
- How often should I do this exercise?
You should do 3 sets at least once per day, but twice per day is the recommended amount for the best results.
- Are my cheeks and face supposed to hurt?
While you are doing the exercise, you should feel tightness in your cheeks and face. A little soreness afterwards is normal, but make sure you are following the instructions on the video properly if you think your soreness is not normal.
Featured photo credit: Face Yoga Method via youtube.com