Are you looking for a quote of the week to brighten up your day and your week? Here you can find a list of positive quotes to help you get through a tough week!
20 Quotes of the Week to Boost Your Motivation
1. Strive for progress, not perfection.
2. Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. – Bill Cosby
3. The tallest oak in the forest was once just a little nut that held its ground.
4. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
5. Great things never come from comfort zones.
6. Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
7. Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean that it will never happen.
8. Dreams don’t work unless you do.
9. Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.
10. Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.
11. You have the potential to make beautiful things. Yes, you.
12. Love what you do, help and inspire others around you, kick ass, and make today amazing.
13. Doubt kills more dreams more than failure ever will.
14. Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing. – Hunter S. Thompson
15. Success is the best revenge.
16. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. – Pablo Picasso
17. There are primarily two choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. – Denis Waitley
18. Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
19. Don’t limit your challenge. Challenge your limits.
20. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. – Mae West
If you’re having a bit of a rough week and are looking for motivation, these quotes can give you an instant mood boost! Bookmark this article or simply save these quotes in your phone, so when you feel demotivated next time these quotes will come handy!
Featured photo credit: takwa abdo via unsplash.com