In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
What’s done is done.
We can’t turn back the clock of time. Good or bad, right or wrong, it is done. It’s over!
- Once the ingredients are mixed, we can not separate them apart.
- Once a word goes from our mouth, we can not take it back.
- Once we do an action, we can not choose another one in its place.
- Once wood is reduced to sawdust, you can’t make it back into a board
- Once Humpty Dumpty fell, all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty together again
- Once today arrives, it becomes too late to live in yesterday
Set a goal for yourself
"Life is hard at times. But when I overcome more challenges, I become much stronger then. So I’m going to embrace them."Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook