After the Google Paper gag, I bet a lot of people were thinking, “That’s not such a bad idea”.Read full content
Well, it would be useful if you could send emails to mailing addresses like normal letters. Or even receive actual letters in your email? Postful does just that.
- 1. Send emails to mailing addresses through Postful- digital to physical.
- 2. Receive emails from physical letters via a personal Postful mailbox etc – physical to digital.
This takes care of a lot of instances where email is either insufficient or impractical.
First of all, Gmail’s idea of physical backups can actually be done. Just forward what you want backed up to your home address. Postful can save specific emails to specific addresses. Of course, it all costs:
$.99 for the 1st page, $.25 each additional page
- Full-color printing
- All production and materials
- First-class postage (US only, international coming in June, 2007)
- Previews for confirmation and proofing
I’ll have to wait till June to try it out. Meanwhile it is still in Private Beta, so you’ll have to shoot an email off to sign up. Anyone have any experiences with Postful?
Send Letters Using Email – [Postful]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook