It has been said, if it has been said well, why say it again. That is what I love about quotes. Quotes are the cream at the top of glass.
The below list are quotes by highly successful people. By reading the list, I hope they will motivate and inspire you to be great today. I think we can all agree that the folks below had success and contributed to the world in some way that has had a lasting impact for society today.
Don’t be afraid to change so you can have success.
- “Change before you have to” — Jack Welch
- “Restlessness is discontent and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.” — Thomas Edison
- “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” — Albert Einstein
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” — Winston Churchill
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” — Charles Darwin
Education and Personal Development will lead to success.
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
- “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” — Nelson Mandela
Winning is a must for success.
- “Failure is just the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” — Henry Ford
- “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” — Vince Lombardi
- “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.” — Babe Ruth
- “The problem with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat.” — Lily Tomlin
Thinking big and about your future.
- “Live like no else today, so you can live like no else tomorrow.” — Dave Ramsey
- “I just want to put a ding in the universe” — Steve Jobs
- “Where you start is not as important as where you finish” — Zig Ziglar
- “Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds” — Napoleon Hill
Former presidents words of wisdom.
- “We cant help everyone, but everyone can help someone” — Ronald Reagan
- “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” — John F Kennedy
- “The best thing about the future is that it comes ones day at a time.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.” — Harry S Truman
- “It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one” — George Washington
Work hard. Discipline always leads to success.
- “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.” — John Maxwell
- “People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.”— Andrew Carnegie
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment” — Jim Rohn
- “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” — Seth Godin
- “I’ve only had two rules: Do all you can and do it the best you can. It’s the only way you ever get that feeling of accomplishing something.” — Colonel Harland Sanders
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” — Ray Kroc
Faith, attitude, and living a life of success.
- “Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day.” — Jesus
- “Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.” — Richard Branson
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.” — Dale Carnegie
Let these powerful people and their powerful words inspire you today to go out and do something bigger than you were planning on doing. If you were planning on doing something big, just do it even bigger.
Featured photo credit: Successful People that will inspire you via i.huffpost.com
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook