Ever used a chat-up line to break the ice? Come near, I’ll teach you some lines that will surely make you successful as an ice breaker. One thing you have to remember is that you are delivering spiels, so the way you deliver them is the biggest factor for the chat-up line to be impactful. Take it from a radio host who handled shows for 18 years.
Here are cheesy chat-up lines you can use to break ice:
NOTE: Remember, its all in the delivery. Be bold and give all you’ve got when you give the spiel.
1. While having a date in a fine dining restaurant:
You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall… is in love with me.
2. In an open house while checking every corner of the house:
Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
3. While roaming around in a photo exhibit:
I’m not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
4. While hanging out on the beach:
Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
5. While having a drink in a bar:
Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?
6. While standing in line waiting for your turn on a supermarket cashier:
Is your daddy a Baker? Because you’ve got a nice set of buns!
7. While hanging out with friends in a park:
Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
8. While attending a friend’s party:
I guess you can kiss Heaven goodbye. Because it has got to be a sin to look that good.
9. Anywhere during the yuletide season:
If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas.
10. In a bar while hanging with friends:
My buddies bet me that I wouldn’t be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?
11. In a restaurant while having a lunch break:
Know what’s on the menu? Me-n-u.
12. While walking in a university campus and the girl you want to chat with is sitting or waiting for her next class:
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
13. During a dinner date (while waiting for the food to arrive) in a swanky restaurant:
I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.
14. In the metro while waiting for a cab:
You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
15. In a Men’s and Ladies clothing store while shopping for clothes:
Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
16. In an urban area while walking with a crowd:
Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart.
17. In a bar while enjoying a drink:
I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by YOU.
18. During a seminar break, while waiting for the next session:
19. While on the beach just walking by the shore:
I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south?
20. While watching a basketball game in a sports arena:
Your body is 65% water and I’m thirsty.
21. On the streets near corporate buildings after parking your car:
Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.
22. In a clinic lounge while waiting for your turn to see the doctor.
My doctor says I’m lacking Vitamin U.
23. During the rush hour after work, while walking in the metro:
Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
24. During an acquaintance party in a school:
People call me John, but you can call me Tonight!
25. Inside a university canteen while taking a break after class:
You look so familiar… didn’t we take a class together? I could’ve sworn we had chemistry.
Featured photo credit: Young love/Blogphoto.tv via blogphoto.tv
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook